• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowermarket: impossible to reach chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrewvanmarle

Bowermarket: impossible to reach chest?

There is a treasure chest to the right of the blacksmith in bowermarket: its behind a metal fence in an alley. to the left of the smith is the connecting alleyway but its blocked by a lanternpost.

Has anyone figured out how to access it?

B

bumblsquat

Re: Bowermarket: impossible to reach chest?

I think that if you buy one of the houses next to the blacksmith you can walk through the door at the back that leads to the alley with the chest in ( I might be wrong, its been ages since I opened it! )

stephen9478

Reaction score

bumblsquat;296496 said:
I think that if you buy one of the houses next to the blacksmith you can walk through the door at the back that leads to the alley with the chest in ( I might be wrong, its been ages since I opened it! )

No thats correct, you have to buy one of the house which has a back door leading onto the alley

A

andrewvanmarle

Never realised some houses have back doors! I bought the lot and got two more chests yay! Thanks!

I found two houses in the backalley area (behind the bookseller and poition shop, that have back doors that dont open. Did you get that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.