• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Old Town Choice [SPOILERS]

Did you give the 5 warrents to Derek or Arfur?

• Total voters
X

Xeon

Re: Bowerstone Old Town Choice [SPOILERS]

Even when you're banned permantently you can sometimes still enter the towns without the guards noticing you

P

PandaCommando

Derek bcuz bowerstone old town is where we grew up and i didnt want it to bcome a bad place :)

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Definitely went and gave the warrants to Derek. Better income and simply cos I wanted my hero to be good :D

X

Xeon

My hero is an opportunitist, his allignment is a grey area :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I wanted a nice good bowerstone, so I was good when I was a kid then evil when I grew up.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I gave them to Derek. Didn't no you could give them to Arfur until playing through it like 3 times :lol:.. That's only after a friend told me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;302789 said:
I gave them to Derek. Didn't no you could give them to Arfur until playing through it like 3 times :lol:.. That's only after a friend told me.

Really? :lol: I knew, but I always just ran right past him when I got all 5 and gave 'em to Derek.

X

Xeon

I was in doubt the first time I played, ended up giving them to Arfur, when I saw it after I had grown up I started a new game and gave them to Derek

S

Scottie

I sort of regret it now, but hey. That's life for you.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

if i'm wrong and i'm never wrong! (lol) I'd go with which ever choice matches the type of character I'm playing

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

Ihad no idea that you could choose, so I just gave them to the guard looking guy.

X

Xeon

JakBenedict;303089 said:
Ihad no idea that you could choose, so I just gave them to the guard looking guy.

that's Lionhead for ya

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

How can you say that you were oblivious to the choice? Arfur goes right up to you in the alley and asks for the warrents.

M

Mieko

When playing it for the first time, I gave them to Derek. When I returned to the Old Town later in the game, it gave me a strange feeling standing in the bloomed and shiny place where once the snow-covered, rustical sleeping place of Sparrow and Rose were. There are some things in this place that remind one of structures of the old sleeping place ;) But the place is so idyllic then, it's hard to imagine how it once had been :lol:

H

HomgCharlie

i like the real old town it was cool

H

HungryBoar

I chose both, but I prefer Derek. It allows you to run right through the scummy place, whereas with Arfur you have to take a slightly more convoluted route. Other than that, theres not much difference.

D

Dorian Grey

I believe both are great sources of income early in the game. Try Gold Burden Augment + Murderous rampage is probably the fastest thing, inversely as a good character being able to buy and sell using the discount is a quick way early in the game.

I haven't tried switching it up or know what is best for a neutral character...but both work.

So does...OMG WORK!

+ The purity of work makes you more beautiful.