• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I went to visit my son today (My first ever Fable Son, I'm so proud of my boy), and I thought, 'He's Royalty, he can't live like this!' so I adopted him back (Achievement), but left his older sister in there, because she is the Illegitimate Offspring of a Suicidal Cheating Whore and some Samarkandian Hobbe Lover.

I have noticed I'm not the only one who's wife cheated and gave birth to a black child, but have any of you experienced the death of a spouse immediately after building the orphanage? It seems the guilt over her extramarital relations got the best of her, and as soon as their was a way out, she took it.

Veryl

Reaction score
My wife died as well. I have two daugters and none are black lol.

Langston

Reaction score
Yep, happened to me as well

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
In a previous character, i had 4 wives, and 6 children, 4 of them were black :(

Im guessing they found out about all the hookers and got their own revenge.

Zeejay

Reaction score
I went to visit my son today (My first ever Fable Son, I'm so proud of my boy), and I thought, 'He's Royalty, he can't live like this!' so I adopted him back (Achievement), but left his older sister in there, because she is the Illegitimate Offspring of a Suicidal Cheating Whore and some Samarkandian Hobbe Lover.

I have noticed I'm not the only one who's wife cheated and gave birth to a black child, but have any of you experienced the death of a spouse immediately after building the orphanage? It seems the guilt over her extramarital relations got the best of her, and as soon as their was a way out, she took it.

So you gave your child up for adoption in the first place? lol, didn't even know you could do that.
And yeah... if my wife cheats on me... I'm going ten kinds of crazy =D

Kimberly

Reaction score
Ok so someone help me please. 2 of my idiot husbands died because they picked crappy spots for dates and I am not that good at fighting yet. SO, my kids got taken to some orphanage. How do I get them back where is the orphanage?

Mercenary

Reaction score
Ok so someone help me please. 2 of my idiot husbands died because they picked crappy spots for dates and I am not that good at fighting yet. SO, my kids got taken to some orphanage. How do I get them back where is the orphanage?
The orphanage is in bowerstone industrial on the opposite side of the river from the pub.

Vyan

Reaction score
My adopted kid was all sweet and charming. At some point however she has gone all mean and naughty, to the point where townsfolk have complained about her to me. Thinking of taking her back to the orphanage and see if they do a swap or a part exchange.

Epiternal

Reaction score
All my ****ing kids fear me, which I find quite weird because everybody else in Albion loves me...little bastards.

Reaction score
In a previous character, i had 4 wives, and 6 children, 4 of them were black :(

Im guessing they found out about all the hookers and got their own revenge.

It could be a cheating wife, but on my female file I married Elliott and had a black little girl, and i sure I did not cheat.

Estherlouise

Reaction score
How do you actually adopt from the orphange? I'm there and I want to adopt but don't know how. Help?

Archmenel

Reaction score
There is a room to the right where children are all lined, nicely, in front of their beds. Walk up to one, read the description, and adopt the little sod if you wish...then pick a home to keep them.

Aruu

Reaction score
Go upstairs to the bedroom on the right, and just talk to one of the children standing at the end of the beds. You'll get a description, and the choice to adopt them.

Estherlouise

Reaction score
There are no children standing at the ends of the beds?

Aruu

Reaction score
Weird.. try the room opposite? There should be about six children in there.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
You guys would make horrible parents. Remind me to never allow any of you to actually adopt any children.

:O

Estherlouise

Reaction score
None there either. There no one in the orphanage at all

Aruu

Reaction score
What part of the game are you at? It's possible you just can't adopt yet, I didn't look into it until I had became Queen.

Otherwise, ouch, that sounds like it could be a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.