• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bright Plate Mail Location

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Redfox149

Bright Plate Mail Location

Alright it took me a few, but I finally found were it is, The Boots an Pants are in Knothole Glade at the Weapon / Armour trader. The Top an Gloves can be found in the Witchwood areas off wondering traders.

Have fun, the armour is extremly good looking.

P

Poppycock

Re: Bright Plate Mail Location

uh u mean just the normal bright plate mail cuz...i find that very easy to find

S

shadow warrior

no offence bvut unless you dont talk to any traders chnaces are youll be able to find birght plaite EASILY but IMO i think its looks like poo poo i much prefer dark plaite but normal plaitmeial is what i go for it has no - alignment so is good and looks pritty cool too

F

Famous_Reaper

Bright Plate Mail? Get it all at the Arena.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

u can get ti all n the arena

T

TLC

Greatwood Lake there is a wandering trader that often shows up (not every time) ... but if you can kill the enemies attacking him in time, he will trade with you and he is the one with the Bright Plate Chest and Bright Plate Gloves... (for those of you who have missed the oppurtunity to get it in the arena)

D

darthlime101

TLC;29589 said:
Greatwood Lake there is a wandering trader that often shows up (not every time) ... but if you can kill the enemies attacking him in time, he will trade with you and he is the one with the Bright Plate Chest and Bright Plate Gloves... (for those of you who have missed the oppurtunity to get it in the arena)
Very true. You can get a whole set in Snowspire but thats only in TLC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.