• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brink Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I figured out the problem...and I hate it. The game is retarded and whoever though that was a good idea should be castrated (assuming it's a male). Stupidest thing I've ever read in my life and I think it should be changed right now...I'm sooooooooooo mad.....almost hate Brink now...

I never said I hated it. Thanks for being redundant. I see the 'balance' but don't approve and that's just an opinion. I'm glad you took the energy to post in this thread with offensive words. I appreciate it.

Oh, really? Is that so? You also spoke offensively first, people put down FPS games that don't allow you to become overpowered easily, and that severely annoys me, COD? You can snipe across the map with an SMG, it takes four hits to kill someone, overpowered killstreaks, etc. Halo? Armor abilities (specifically Armour Lock) and DMR allow for easily kills with little skill. Brink? Balanced game that takes time to master. Crysis 2? Similar to COD but improved on its flaws.

Do not complain just because you didn't read the manual, I don't blame you for being angry before, but being angry after you found out what you didn't pay attention to is just stupid.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
That says I hate the problem, not the game. Otherwise, that was just me throwing a tantrum. I don't know how this one thing would make someone over-powered. It's just customization and being able to change it whenever you want shouldn't be such a hassle.

I'd complain regardless of how I found out and I don't know who you think you are coming here just to point out that I'm stupid (a reaction I had was stupid) over an opinion. Forums always seem to have this similar problem and it's quite concerning. Very immature and petty behavior. (And what you're doing is infinitely more childish than what I have done.)

EDIT: And then if you read a little further down in the first post, it says "I almost hate Brink now..."

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Saying "I almost hate Brink now." doesn't diminish your huge overreaction. Everything is an opinion, "Man is essentially subjectively personified." ergo it is merely one opinion to another, I simply presented my blunt point, which is "Do not complain just because you didn't read the manual." I made it fairly clear after that statement, I was raging because you were being a whiner after you realized your mistake and hated the developers for doing something different then the bland FPS games ruling the market. I was not whining so much that you didn't research the game that you were buying, didn't read up on it, didn't read the tutorial which probably explains it, didn't watch the developer videos, etc.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Regardless of the fact that 'over-reacted' I would have griped over the stipulation nonetheless. It probably wouldn't have come here, but that's beside the point. Your point is irrelevant because I'm not mad I didn't read, I'm mad of the fact it exists. Why wouldn't I be more upset after wasting so much time trying to figure out the problem. I was losing exp for 'no reason' at the time and I still believe that there is no reason for it. So, I'll keep complaining and whining about it all I want because I don't agree with this rule. Just as much as you have the right to complain about me complaining, that's not going to stop me from complaining.

So, I'm glad you wasted both of our time and energy over such a moot point and an invalid discussion that was just you demeaning me. But I'm in a good enough mood to not blow up and go on with this as long as I want. Thanks for your unnecessary input on a subject you didn't fully understand in the first place. Keep trying to defend yourself, it's entertaining. :)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for your unnecessary input on a subject you didn't fully understand in the first place.

Define that for me, what do you mean?

EDIT: Likewise I also find me trolling you, and you drawing it out to be amusing.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
You didn't understand where my frustration stem from specifically and didn't look past my childish tantrum. However, I can understand the difficulty in accurately interpretating all of that. It really was just me whining and complaining over a trivial matter. At the end of the day, it's just a game. Right?

Also, with this little argument (or whatever you'd like to call it) I realized something a little unnerving:
With everyone's right to say/give and opinion on anything (even an opinion of an opinion) this takes away the right to say something without it being criticized for everyone letter of the statement. I'm not saying you did that, I just realized it's reality...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
As this has been resolved and has boiled down to nothing more than a childish me to you slanging match i shall close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.