• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying a Sex Change Potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noollig

Buying a Sex Change Potion

I screwed up and used the sex change potion. I don't have Pub Games so I can't give that stuff, but I have most of everything you can get in the game. I'd just like to change back without having to redo everything on another character. I can also trade a sex change potion on a different character in exchange for yours.

C

Concorous

Re: Buying a Sex Change Potion

Yeah I could do that for you. I am almost there on one of my files.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

is it just me, or is there one fatal flaw here? once you exit the fairfax tomb, the sex change potion evaporates, so you can't give it to somebody else

T

Trippyeast

Yeah... I'm not sure how it worked for me... but I drank the potion, like an idiot, but luckily I got someone to trade it to me. After taking the potion, and leaving the tomb, I still have one in my inventory. So I'm not sure. But I would be willing to give it to you. If you have one of the hero dolls except Garth that would be great. Let me know.

Galaphile G77

Reaction score

necromancer11;326481 said:
is it just me, or is there one fatal flaw here? once you exit the fairfax tomb, the sex change potion evaporates, so you can't give it to somebody else

Noollig just needs to be in the room in his own universe when Concorous gets the potion & the trade is done from that room. It's a no-brainer if you give it a moment to think about.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Galaphile G77;326592 said:
Noollig just needs to be in the room in his own universe when Concorous gets the potion & the trade is done from that room. It's a no-brainer if you give it a moment to think about.

oh, right...i'm not really familiar with the Xbox live portion of fable 2 yet, i can't afford a router atm so i don't have xbox live yet. i didn't know if you could be in someone else's universe while they're on a quest or not

G

ghost1170

Trippyeast;326538 said:
Yeah... I'm not sure how it worked for me... but I drank the potion, like an idiot, but luckily I got someone to trade it to me. After taking the potion, and leaving the tomb, I still have one in my inventory. So I'm not sure. But I would be willing to give it to you. If you have one of the hero dolls except Garth that would be great. Let me know.

I have a hero doll and would be willing to trade it for the potion

T

Trippyeast

Okay. I am on tonight till about 11, and then I won't be on until Sunday or Monday. So let me know. My gamer tag is trippyeast.

M

MR Nickius

hi i need 1 my self to can someone give me 1? add me in game and send message i really want to be a man again :p

T

Treynick

MR Nickius;329553 said:
hi i need 1 my self to can someone give me 1? add me in game and send message i really want to be a man again :p

Hey, I have a sex change potion that i didnt drink. ( i wuz smart enough to look it up on the internet to c whwat it does b 4 drinking it,) it just sits in mai trophy collection so i would b glad to sell or trade it to u

S

Shadowolfx350

I'm in need of a sex change as well. I just got Fairfax Castle today and found the sex change potion. I saved, took the potion, saw the "you completed the quest" screen and thought, "hmm... I wonder if it's going to auto save... nahhh, they wouldn't be huge assholes like that"... then I saw the "saving content" text and dove for my power button, but it was too late... I was turned into a gigantic, gross-looking, Hammer-like female on steroids... /wrists...

I can only offer 500,000 gold plus whatever my character earns by the time someone offers to help. I probably won't be on Fable again until someone responds to this, so, if you want to help, please email me, message my gamertag, or reply here.

I would be really grateful if anyone would help.

Gumby215

Reaction score

yea i screwed up with the sex change potion and i hope someone can lend me the potion so i can use it, if you don't have the potion yet and you're about to go and get it wait and message me because my friend gave me his then i gave it back and he had unlimited potion but stupid me used it(and he sold his and i forgot to use his so i gave it back without using it and so i wasted mine. so all i'm asking is for someone to message me(Gumby215) saying they're about to get it so i can meet you there and the first person will give it to me i'll use it(because if someone gives it to you it's unlimited, i did it with my friend and saw a video doing it)then when i'm done using it i'll give it back and you have an unlimited sex change potion and anyone else they'll give to me then i'll give back and you can enjoy changing your sex:)

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Umm. I wonder how so many people are "Tricked" Into drinking the potion. Let's be honest. When you enter, a Gameshow host sounding guy CLEARLY Says it's a Sex-Change potion. Honestly, if you drank it and now you're not feeling quite right... You can only blame yourself. It took me all of 2 seconds to say, "Hey! I shouldn't drink this since I don't want to become a girl!"

Now that I think about it, How many people do I know just follow the gold trail in Fable and not listen to a word said... I think 7.

quandary

Reaction score

@ Arc: I do agree with you. And I mean, I did my research -- that's what the internet's for -- so I knew about the whole autosave thing. That being said, if I hadn't bothered to, I AM the kind of person who would just check it out for the hell of it, only to reload my save if I didn't dig. I think this was just kind of a goofy oversight; if anything, it shouldn't autosave you until you actually leave.

Anyway, I've currently got a save in the prize room of Fairfax Tomb and I'm more than happy to part with my potion to help out one of these poor, gender-bent souls. Make me an offer; I'm trying to get rid of it tomorrow so I can finish the quest.

darkening day

if i lose. i still win..but if i win..i win big.
Reaction score

hey i have 2 sex change potions message me at Darkeing Day on xbox live...and i will buy any rare items

Status
Not open for further replies.