• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

buying chicken suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benyboy

buying chicken suit?

ello i have plenty of items im willing to trade for this but also the first person to bring me it ill give 10 million but only to the first person...just one more achievement please someone read this:'(

Baschive

Reaction score
Re: buying chicken suit?

i can give it to u or u can go on fable2.com and do the play to get it

B

benyboy

man...i suck if its the chicken kicker if not every time i click on the slideshow thing it goes to the chicken game enyway.i dont know whats the deal but yeah if i could just atleast brrow it and get the arena achievement then give it back id love to do it :wub:

adenp9070

Reaction score

its not chicken kicker, there should be a little number 1 and2 in the bottom corner to change which you do, if my memorie is correct neway?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Simple; go to Fable2.com and you should log into your account. Then, a splash screen will appear, which has Nr. 1 and 2. By default it's 1, which is needed, and you'll see a button somewhere around the center, called "Start the show". Click on that and the slideshow shall begin. Finish it all, and click "Redeem prize". Once you've clicked, the chicken suit shall be saved onto your gamertag/account. And at last, start Fable (whilst logged on xbox live) and open the chest in the Chamber of Fate.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.