• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrcry13

Reaction score
Can anyone help me.

I don't know how to use the environment in combat.... Also is there a way to toss bottles or was Molyneux jerking our chains in that demo?

T

the lord hero

Re: Can anyone help me.

well i once pushed a bandit of a bridge by pressing x so its if you can position them in the right place i asume.

L

Lars Gamer

just use your attacks, when someone will be standing near a wall or a ledge they will fall against it, or fall of the ledge. dont expect to many though.... ;)

S

Spartan Samuel

He wasn't pushing anyone's buttons, dude. That demo was WAY early on, as far as I know, and it was just something he was proposing. Don't you think if that was in the game it would have been a CRITICAL selling point?

T

the lord hero

no wait! I was attacking a bandit with my iron hammer then sunddenly my charater grabed
him and pushed him of the broken bridge.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've chucked people off of bridges/ledges etc but it's just down to linked chain attacks and positioning really. As for bottles, well I haven't seen anything of the sort so far.

warrcry13

Reaction score

Alrighty thanks guys. Stil even without that this game is a lot more fun than the Original Fable...and I played that game forever lol.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

i dunno the vortex spell lets you whip debree around and if you wanna see something sicknasty find a fence like inside bowerstone old town outside a house use your fire spell forget what thats called and itll destroy the fence and there will be little spots of fire then use your vortex spell and itll pick up burning fence posts and it looks like a fire tornado ;]

warrcry13

Reaction score

Niice that sound awesome lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.