• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can i do this somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
ok so i have beaten the game with one of my character but i have started a new one since then. is there a way i can get all my gold and/or weapons from my old hero and send it to my new one? thanks to anyone who can help

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Make a different profile and a character on that profile. Use that character as a middle man.

Eremis

Reaction score
ah thanks. how do you send stuff to people? i haven't done it before.

Load up your character with the goods, sign in on your second profile on the xbox, press start and load the character.
Then just face them and press the LB, sometimes it's a bit fiddly but keep trying and you'll get it. After that you'll be in the gift room, just scroll through your stuff and select what you want to send :3
The pedestal on the right is how you gift gold, although you can only gift a max of 100k at a time =[

Hope this helps!

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
Load up your character with the goods, sign in on your second profile on the xbox, press start and load the character.
Then just face them and press the LB, sometimes it's a bit fiddly but keep trying and you'll get it. After that you'll be in the gift room, just scroll through your stuff and select what you want to send :3
The pedestal on the right is how you gift gold, although you can only gift a max of 100k at a time =[

Hope this helps!
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.