• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can I??????

G

Guest 7310

It wasn't my question my friend wan'ted to know so I asked it.Its all my freinds idea.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
It wasn't my question my friend wan'ted to know so I asked it.Its all my freinds idea.

yeah, well the thing is, you're posting it under your name in a public site and, remember, your account is your identity in virtually every online community you join.Posting your questions are equivalent to asking if rape is legal during an international conference. Joining this community is both a privilege and a responsibility, so please do not, under any situation, abuse it.

G

Guest 7310

yeah, well the thing is, you're posting it under your name in a public site and, remember, your account is your identity in virtually every online community you join.Posting your questions are equivalent to asking if rape is legal during an international conference. Joining this community is both a privilege and a responsibility, so please do not, under any situation, abuse it.
ok it doesnt take a minute that you mean buiseness so ok just as simple as that

Korpse

Reaction score
Actually I was rather excited when I became king and managed to drag a maid to the bed, when I discovered she had to agree I was not surprised but I was disappointed.