• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can someone help me with gnome,book, and key in the cesspools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity529

Reaction score
I really wanna get these things and not have to start an entirely new game. So if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
I'll help you if no one else has volunteered yet. What's your NAT type?

Infinity529

Reaction score
I'll help you if no one else has volunteered yet. What's your NAT type?
Sorry I'm not familiar with NAT what is it? And no one has volunteered yet so your help would be much appreicated. I'm on now.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Sorry didn't see your post until now. Anyway, NAT is what allows you to play/communicate with others on Live. There are three types; Open (best), Moderate (okay), and Strict (the worst). I have Strict (need to fix that) so I can only play with people whose NAT type is Open. To check, test your connection on the Dashboard. If nothing pops up afterwards, you have an Open type. BTW, what do you mean by key in Cesspools? Also, have you completed the Kidnapped quest?

Infinity529

Reaction score
Sorry didn't see your post until now. Anyway, NAT is what allows you to play/communicate with others on Live. There are three types; Open (best), Moderate (okay), and Strict (the worst). I have Strict (need to fix that) so I can only play with people whose NAT type is Open. To check, test your connection on the Dashboard. If nothing pops up afterwards, you have an Open type. BTW, what do you mean by key in Cesspools? Also, have you completed the Kidnapped quest?
Thanks for telling me I appreciate it. My connection is open so hopefully that will work. And no I didn't do the kidnapped quest. And there is one key, gnome, and rare book in the cesspools which I can't get to because I can't access that area.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Allright, when are you on? I can be on anytime from now (3:30) to maybe 6. Also my GT is goatfeasters. And, if this works, will you help me get the co-op achievements?

Infinity529

Reaction score
Allright, when are you on? I can be on anytime from now (3:30) to maybe 6. Also my GT is goatfeasters. And, if this works, will you help me get the co-op achievements?
I'd be happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.