• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
You can find a guide for all the Demon Doors here

For that specific Demon Door:

Projectego said:
Note: To get into this door, you must have a cooperative second player with you through an online game. In Mistpeak Valley, you need to go uphill from the lake towards the snowy area that has bridges crossing the valley. If you follow the path under the first bridge that leads into the valley, you’ll find it ends at the Demon Door. Don’t forget to have your coop partner with you because this Demon Door wants to see you two hug, kiss and maybe even propose so you will BOTH need to have acquired the Lover Expression pack from the Road To Rule. Hold the required expressions until your controller vibrates (so turn on vibration if you haven’t already!); if this doesn’t happen, then you need to do the honourable thing and propose. Get married and the door will open to you, revealing the “Demon Door Retirement Home” which has lots of Demon Doors with things to talk about and a chest with a Legendary weapon inside it. Bad news for the cooperative player though – only the Host will get this item.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
To open theMispeak Demon Door, you basically need another player to come into your world (preferably female, unless you're into that sort of thing) and perform three extended expressions that have somethign to do with Love...

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
why it needs to be another hero?? can't you do that with a villanger??

TesshuAriyama

Reaction score
Lucky i already tried that m8 and it wont work. The demon door specifically states (I want to see 2 hero's)

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
too bad... and kinda unfair i have to say... i wonder though... what if you do that with... i feel stupid for not remembering now.. the old guy-the aurd that helps you-?? isn't he some sort of a hero?

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
two heroes means you can have an xbox live hero with an offline hero as well using a second controller

Braindeer

Reaction score
It's not too hard to manage on your own, even without XBox Live. I borrowed a second controller from a friend, set up a new profile, and then brought my new hero into my existing hero's game. Bit weird making out with yourself, but it did the job...!

Status
Not open for further replies.