• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can someone help with FE?

T

Tripster

Can someone help with FE?

Nevermind everyone, I have solved that problem through trial and error.
Also, in the proccess I have found a way to summon four white balverines(sp?) that fught for you instead of swords and to summon the dragon at the end of the game.

I was going to ask for help on how to get that dragon to fight enemies.
Any ideas?
(again, I am new at this. Started yesterday.)

view.php

D

Dudemcguy

Re: Can someone help with FE?

Im no expert, But I thougt the dragon froze your game when summoned, Or mabie that was when you summoned 4.. Ahh well. Im guessing since the attacking animation is based in a set envoirment, Like twinblades blades. You can get them up. Just cant use them..

T

Tripster

Yeah, thats about it.
I got it to follow me somehow, though it just didnt seem right...
It didnt walk or fly exactly, but something in between.
really weird.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

the dragon needs tons of markers to work right and it is a royal pain in the @$! to get it working correctly take it from me i spent like 4 months trying to get it working the only thing i had trouble doing was getting the dragon to be on the ground and stay on the ground though i did get it to move around the map room the only problem is that the dragon never walks in the game so there is no animation for it you would have to create your own with i have been told that it is really difficult.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You can't create new animations, you can only use previous ones. And the dragon is based around scripts, from what I can remember.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

it is possible to create new anims morerunes told me that (i think) you need a hex editor or something