• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can you make a female hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
Re: can you make a female hero?

Aions;424321 said:
on runescape i have a girl char. i get free stuff all the time :D its awesome

I usually use guy characters in mmorpgs xD
All the creepy guys hit on us girl gamers too much D: I prefer just blending in as one of the guys :ninja:

Umm, on topic, as it's been stated already, yes to the girl character in Fable III

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

CitrusKiss;424799 said:
I usually use guy characters in mmorpgs xD
All the creepy guys hit on us girl gamers too much D: I prefer just blending in as one of the guys :ninja:

Umm, on topic, as it's been stated already, yes to the girl character in Fable III

Me too. lol

I usually play male characters offline too, but maybe for once i'll play as a fem char, i did like the expressions for female characters in fable 2, like the point and laugh sounded funny.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;424825 said:
Me too. lol

I usually play male characters offline too, but maybe for once i'll play as a fem char, i did like the expressions for female characters in fable 2, like the point and laugh sounded funny.

The female voice sounded wierd full stop.

Sertr

Reaction score

Are Lionhead against homosexuality or not?
In videos PM says in the start of game you will have girl/boyfriend. But probably you cant choose it - if you are boy you will have girlf friend respectively girl has boyfriend.
If it will be like that - want lionhead say us right path is heterosexual? :)
i liked fable 2 way - if you dislike boys(why should my super hero girl married for ugly peasant?). i hate when i must do normal thinks
and if i must with female hero have boyfriend i gonna sacrifise him and save strangers :lol:

DiamondFlair

Reaction score

GrimWhim;424533 said:
Guys have been doing that since the dawn of online gaming. Genius isn't exactly what I'd call him. A gender confused cross-dresser is more like it.

Well, that or their comfortable enough with thier sexuality that they figure that should be able to play with a female avatar without suddenly jumping on men in real life.

I've played female chars on MMORPGs. Because whilst I'm not stupid enough to think gifting girls stuff on an online game is going to result in me getting laid, plenty of other blokes do. Plus.. male avatars are always so freaking ugly they look like walking fridges.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

DiamondFlair;430777 said:
Well, that or their comfortable enough with thier sexuality that they figure that should be able to play with a female avatar without suddenly jumping on men in real life.

I've played female chars on MMORPGs. Because whilst I'm not stupid enough to think gifting girls stuff on an online game is going to result in me getting laid, plenty of other blokes do. Plus.. male avatars are always so freaking ugly they look like walking fridges.

Stop playing walking fridges?

I've found all my characters to be attractive (in a non-homosexual manner).

If I had the personality to go with it, I'd have all the ladies jumping at the chance to get some of my sexy pixels.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;424626 said:
Picture! or it didn't happen :p

POOP;424682 said:
Wow. You're really good at using google images.

This topic was unnecessary. We've seen enough female characters that it's common knowledge among everyone who has known of the game for more than a week.

GrimWhim;424696 said:
Amazing! I would have never thought to use the internet to find pictures of women! You sir, are a true genius!

MediumThumbnail.jpg

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Fool Internet user into responding: To lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully designed incorrect statements.

Try harder.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score

GrimWhim;430850 said:
Stop playing walking fridges?

I've found all my characters to be attractive (in a non-homosexual manner).

If I had the personality to go with it, I'd have all the ladies jumping at the chance to get some of my sexy pixels.

In Fable 2 maybe. Not in the context of the wider gaming world through. WoW for example, all the male avatars are basically walking fridges. Especially Dranaei.

The point I was making however more then that, its that assuming a disguise to trick some adolocent boy (or adult male that really should have learnt better) into giving you free stuff is neither a sign of someones thrill for crossdressing nor an indication that thier confused over thier sexuality.

Its nothing more then a means to an end. If a male criminal uses a nun's habit to evade capture, does that make him a cross-dresser who thinks his really a woman, or a smart scumbag that just evaded capture?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

DiamondFlair;431471 said:
In Fable 2 maybe. Not in the context of the wider gaming world through. WoW for example, all the male avatars are basically walking fridges. Especially Dranaei.

The point I was making however more then that, its that assuming a disguise to trick some adolocent boy (or adult male that really should have learnt better) into giving you free stuff is neither a sign of someones thrill for crossdressing nor an indication that thier confused over thier sexuality.

Its nothing more then a means to an end. If a male criminal uses a nun's habit to evade capture, does that make him a cross-dresser who thinks his really a woman, or a smart scumbag that just evaded capture?

I play World of Warcraft and my Blood Elf actually looks like a what a handsome, muscled human male would look like in real life. My guy is a little pale though.

I use it as an insult to them. I have a strong dislike for people who play the opposite gender just to trick others into giving them things. Sure, the people who get scammed should know better but it's still wrong.

Besides, how do you know it doesn't affect them? The cross-dressers, I mean.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

GrimWhim;424160 said:
You can play as a guy or a gal. Even though we know that all girls online are G.I.R.L..

That's because all the real girls were scared off by the creeps hitting on them. :lol:

On topic, yes you can play a female character, according to the demos at least, and she looks a lot nicer than the one in Fable 2. That goes for the male hero too.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

I dont care what anyone says/thinks i'm still going to make my Prince Louie! I grow more attached to male characters than girls. :3

Not saying i won't play a girl character afterwards.. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.