• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't find butler in castle & towns ppl are gone. HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacquieshoots

Reaction score
so i just finished the game but my butler for my caster is nowhere to be found. also none of the shops will open during the day and all the towns people are passed out on the floor. Jasper and the guards with the red suits are the only ones that still seem to be fine. is there something i am suppose to do after i fight off the demon walter? PLEASE HELP!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The castle's butler is gone because there's nothing for him to do in the story anymore. The story has ended, so he's gone. And the villagers are gone because you didn't raise enough money to save them. They will respawn eventually.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
From what i understand, if you get the understone dlc, this will grant you powers to change your kingdom, and your wrongs to be made right. Thus the villages should come back post hast

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
SLEEP!!!!! a lot!!! whenevr you're not bored or doing quest take a few seconds to sleep.. I slept around 20 days and did some quest and noe i'm back to normal! :D (well.. people hatre me but that's another story :p )

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
From what i understand, if you get the understone dlc, this will grant you powers to change your kingdom, and your wrongs to be made right. Thus the villages should come back post hast

If you do the Understone quest after finishing the story, there will still be people there in Understone, but nowhere else. Nothing in the quest pack allows you to change decisions you've made as king/queen or bring people back to life after being killed by the Crawler.

Status
Not open for further replies.