• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't Find my Child in the Orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.

child-of-fae

Reaction score
So my husband died after being attacked by mercenaries. Our child was moved to the Bowerstone Orphanage. the only problem is she isn't there. Is this a glitch or do i wait a little while and she shows up, what do I do?

Reaction score
Your child was given to the Orphanage, you can't get her back because you are the hero of the game and the caregiver of your child is dead

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Well, your child SHOULD be in the Orphanage, as there's no where else she can go... I suggest waiting for a few more game days... If she still isn't there, then you can conclude its a glitch. I know quite a few who have reported this glitch... Still, there might be hope, so just wait for some more days... :)

Erika

Reaction score
check all around the room. my child was missing as well till i relised she was at the corner of a room stuck inside a barrel with a few other kids. thats one mean nany x.X

and no im not joking she was gliched inside of a barrel. i broke it and adopted her.

child-of-fae

Reaction score
i tried that, none of them were her. i ended up adopting 4 random kids. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.