• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't seem to move my nanny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
I adopted a child and put her and the nanny in Brightwall village until I could make my house in Bowerstone all prettyful. When I had it all set up, I went to move my nanny but I could not. I even tried dragging her to the house!

So, on my evil account I adopted another kid, sticking him in the house with the intention of seeing if I could move them if I did not own another house. Didn't work, still can't move them. xD Is it even possible to move nannies? Or did I do something wrong?

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
You could fire or shoot the child carer. But in retrospect a new child carer, will always fill the void. Unless you have grown a special attachment to your particular child carer.

AcireJumi

Reaction score
The only thing with that is they get sent back to the orphanage. :/

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Whenever I've wanted to move house, the nanny has always moved with the kid - you're using the map table, yes? If so, your nanny should move without a problem...unless it's just me being lucky?

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
The only thing with that is they get sent back to the orphanage. :/

Then you just head over there and pick the little buggers up. You get a new nanny and everything's all rainbows and teddy bears again. :)

AcireJumi

Reaction score
Thank you guys! *just tried it out a few minutes ago* For some reason, the little icon thingy wasn't coming up but it is now. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.