• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowknight1

The Hero Of Bowerstone Castle
Reaction score
I can't wait for the fable 3 to come out in Britain, I've been watching some of the fable 3 walkthroughs to keep myself entrained. I pre-orded from GAME with the absolver hammer dragonbreath tatoos and the villager creator code, got some questions for the Americans and everyone that has the game:
1) Is it only the hero hammer, hero sword and hero pistol, hero rifle that morph or is there more morphing weapons?
2) After you upgrade your stats to level 5 (skill,will and strength), will the weapons still morph?
3) Can you have multiple characters?
3) Where/When do I get my villager creator code, my game is being delivered to my house and it's not emailed to me yet, do I have to wait until i get the game or what?
Can't wait for the game to come out!!!=]

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Try more spacing out in the thead's ^_^
I too want to know about my Pre-Order code. Got my parent to pre-order it, so I have no idea if it's been emailed yet, or if it's e-mailed on the day of release.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score
in the same boat but i dont watch walkthrus instead reviews

shadowknight1

Reaction score
Try more spacing out in the thead's ^_^
I too want to know about my Pre-Order code. Got my parent to pre-order it, so I have no idea if it's been emailed yet, or if it's e-mailed on the day of release.
My parents pre-ordered mine too, but my mum left her email logged on so.....
hopefully I'll get mine on Friday because the tracker says it's been dispatched. I think they do e-mail it to you on the day of release .

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
My parents pre-ordered mine too, but my mum left her email logged on so.....
hopefully I'll get mine on Friday because the tracker says it's been dispatched. I think they do e-mail it to you on the day of release .

Alright, sweet one. My Dad told me they sent him an email saying it had sent and was on the way and would get here on Friday.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
If its any condolence to all you english chaps, I wont be playing till friday either. I picked up my copy this morning, and installed it, and redeemed my stuff, but thats all im gonna do for now. I have class and work all day every day until friday, I'm actually at work now :) Anyway starting a game like fable deserves a good solid 8 hours of gameplay.

shadowknight1

Reaction score
If its any condolence to all you english chaps, I wont be playing till friday either. I picked up my copy this morning, and installed it, and redeemed my stuff, but thats all im gonna do for now. I have class and work all day every day until friday, I'm actually at work now :) Anyway starting a game like fable deserves a good solid 8 hours of gameplay.
that's true, i'm glad we're getting on friday but this was half term anyway so it really doesn't make a difference to me

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Hahah, you must have ALOT of Willpower to resist playing it.
Alot of Will indeed. Perhaps you're Garth in disguise!?
Bad jokes aside, hope you enjoy it on Friday as much as I will :thumbsup:

sirsimon

Reaction score
My game was brought on the game uk site and it is on its way, being dispatched three days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.