• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Capes

In fable 1 there is head torso hands suits legs and feet, But what about capes. I dont know about you but a cape with your own insignia on it which I talked about in my Insignias and autographs thread to me would be sweet. You could get regular capes with set colors and you could get a special kind of cape called the Alignment cape depending on your alignment would change the color of the cape.

V

Vegeta

Re: Capes

That would be sweet! and you could like customize the emblem on the cape!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

yeah thats what i meant when i said your own insignia, I talked about making your own symbol in the game on a different thread

and the alignment capes could give you special abilities, when your cape is good you get something that helps a good character, when your cape is bad you get something that helps a bad character

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

and the alignment capes could give you special abilities, when your cape is good you get something that helps a good character, when your cape is bad you get something that helps a bad character.

B

blu phoenix

capes...umm..i don't know bout' that. sure it sounds like a good idea and all but it might cause problems like getting caught on something and whatnot, etc.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I dont think we'll be jumping many fences in fable 2

B

blu phoenix

no i know not fences but it could slow you down somehow or get caught on a branch or get caught on fire or something...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Alignment capes would have resistances.

B

blu phoenix

hmm...perhaps to a certain degree. ok now you have tp tell us who you are working for...lol:p.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I'm working for Chuckie Cheese, the pizza there makes me hurl but I have to say its good or Chuckie will gimme a good ol' fasion cat o' nine whippin'

B

blu phoenix

HA HA HA! you reallly made me laugh there soren....*yawn*

B

blu phoenix

well it's not working....lol.:sleep::noexpression::wassat::whistle:

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

Capes! Yes! Superhero style!

That means everlasting running in town with your underwear and a cape, so very random.

B

blu phoenix

Avenging Angel said:
Capes! Yes! Superhero style!

That means everlasting running in town with your underwear and a cape, so very random.

ok fable now just turned into Superman.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ever since the inclusion of Guild Capes in Guild Wars ive thought about them maybe adding the same type of cape into Fable in some way. Good idea i must say!

V

Vegeta

Yes. and oh blu phoenix you said theyll get cayght on a branch welll if you dont want one maybe it could be optional...:hmm: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.