• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Capes

I would also like some belt options in fable 2 i mean whats a professional wrestler without his championship belt? Oh and SkormsSon, your crazy. your symbol is for one of the members of Led Zeppilin

J

Jops

I may be wrong here but I once read that pirates, in colonial times, used the belt buckle as a sort of status symbol. Again considering the setting of this game...........

That may be nonsense but I did read it in some book.

B

blu phoenix

Jops said:
I may be wrong here but I once read that pirates, in colonial times, used the belt buckle as a sort of status symbol. Again considering the setting of this game...........

That may be nonsense but I did read it in some book.

i think i have heard of that too but not sure. it would be cool to have in the game too asa sort of renown thing.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
Oh and SkormsSon, your crazy. your symbol is for one of the members of Led Zeppilin

My Trequatra....

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
In fable 1 there is head torso hands suits legs and feet, But what about capes. I dont know about you but a cape with your own insignia on it which I talked about in my Insignias and autographs thread to me would be sweet. You could get regular capes with set colors and you could get a special kind of cape called the Alignment cape depending on your alignment would change the color of the cape.

Hey, not bad!
But capes my be a problem, like if you close up to your character while hes running.
Cape would go into camera.

L

LiMpBiZkit

hmm u got a point but that could be fixed some how

S

Solus D.

All of the ideas i have seen are pretty smart and creative but guys you must remember that there are limits to games here and you may just be settitng your hopes way too high. i would like capes but i think putting resistances and whatnot is puttin way to much pressure on the designers and decoders. i was thinkin more of a runescape look at it where the whole point is just too look freakin awesome and do absolutely nothing for you. i would be sattified if it had no resistence bonus and i do think that there would be a few minor camera issues but boo hoo i mean would it really bug you that much you should really look at the bigger picture like your character is wearring a 20 feet cape and its floating in the air and it has dragon art on it rather than the small rock you can see through it . just some of my thoughts oh ya sorry for the long sentences i have to get my feelings out and i tend to exaggerate

Status
Not open for further replies.