• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting on Gnomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Touche, but I think the Gargoyles had better accents though.

Agreed.

They should have stuck with their original lines. "Always look both ways before crossing the street!"

And equally agreed. When I started the quest and they started coming out with safety advice, I thought that was going to be thier thing. Whilst the gnomes are certainly more menacing then the gargoyles, taking a totally different direction would have been cool. There are so many basic warnings they could have used and it would have annoying and hillarious in as equal amount as the evil sadism.

I like thinking about ones that they didnt say.

"Never look into the sun." "Always wash behind your ears." "Dont pull faces, the wind might change and then you'll be stuck that way." "Always wear a seatbelt".

Incidently, I had been meaning to cast on a gnome after reading this thread, but kept forgetting until about an hour ago, when I hit one by accident. I almost fell out of my chair in laughter.

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Sounds like what I say on a typical Saturday night after one too many shots of cheap vodka. -_-

"Oh baby! Yeah Baby!"-faded black screen of odd grunts, and bed springs-

CrunchyCarrotz

Reaction score
Gnomes FTW!
"I had a doggie once, with mashed and mushy peas"
"I would like to get to know some one like you. Then drown them"
"I feel like celebrating today beacuse todays the day you die"
"Seeing you brings back memories. Of wanting my eyes gouged out'
"I'd like to come to your house for tea, then have your mum'
and my favorite
"If i had a friend like you, then i could tell them secrets. Like I'm going to set you on fire"

Lynne

Reaction score
I had a freaking villager tell me if shed have known we were gonna hold hands she would have reminded me to wash mine first! That was one of many insults so my good character took her out of brightwall and shot er up. The villager was as insulting as a gnome.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
The villagers this time are the best yet. They have so much dialogue its unreal, and so much situation stuff too. I had some little kid, demand, and I mean DEMAND, an autograph. I was on my evil character and I so wished lionhead let you shoot children.

Jamin

Reaction score
i was wishing the same day when i was rampaging through industrial shooting everything...took 4 days for that time to finally run down :p

Marltone

Reaction score
All I have to say is, "I'd like to get to know somebody like you, and then drown them."

best line in the whole game by any character. the guy who did the gnome's voice(s?) deserves an award.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
All I have to say is, "I'd like to get to know somebody like you, and then drown them."

best line in the whole game by any character. the guy who did the gnome's voice(s?) deserves an award.

Don't think so. My favourite line in the entire game is when one of the gnomes said; "Are you lost my lady? I could direct you to the nearest kitchen." I ****ed myself... twice. I was on my girl play-through and then I actually enjoyed shooting that one! I usually don't like shooting them because they are sooooo funny!!!

Mikki Elkins

Reaction score
The gnomes are F***ING DICKS But there funny as hell I like what they say when u shoot them

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
When I did that I just sighed heavily...

Status
Not open for further replies.