• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cats in Fable III?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I definitely prefer cats. They are way more awesome. Would love to see cats in Fable. They would be worse treasure hunters but way better fighters. That would be cool.
Let's put a cat (regular one) against a dog and see who wins.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever heard a cat fight (cats vs. cats and cat vs. dog)? And has anyone smelled cat poop? The kind that when you try to wash it away with soap then it gets soaked in the carpet and permeats your living quarters for a week? Yeah, that will really give a plus for cats *smirks*

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Thing with cats is they arent likely to jump to your aid in battle or help you find that elusive treasure. Now if you want a companion that will turn tail at the first sign of trouble, lick its own ass and walk around aimlessly before relieving itself in the middle of someones flower bed then yeah cats may be a good idea. But seem as though you cant really train cats to do anything besides go to the toilet in a tray or have them following you around merely for food they would be pretty useless & yes I own cats.
My dog in Fable always does this. That's the reason I hate it. D=<

has anyone ever heard a cat fight (cats vs. cats and cat vs. dog)? And has anyone smelled cat poop? The kind that when you try to wash it away with soap then it gets soaked in the carpet and permeats your living quarters for a week? Yeah, that will really give a plus for cats *smirks*
...not really?