• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Champions Hammer For Channeler Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE

Reaction score
if you wanna trade let me know

Destiny-man

Reaction score
I will trade Reaver's sword for the champion's hammer. That is probably the best offer you will get.

Destiny-man

Reaction score
Then I would give up, neither are as rare as the channeler maybe if you traded both but I doubt it.

VOTE

Reaction score
some people love hammers over swords though

hello

Reaction score
Are you still looking for someone to trade, and this is like Channeler sword and crystal tattoo code for Champion Hammer and Balance tattoo right?

twisted ice god

Reaction score
Hey i have channeler sword and was interested in getting the reaver sword, only reason i have channeler best buy was only one who had limited edition yesterday when i got paid lol, so i would love to trade codes with someone for the reaver sword thing.

Xenolithium

Reaction score
Champion Hammer > Channeler Sword in terms of stats. =/

VOTE

Reaction score
DAMN I WISH I SAW YALL POST BEFORE BECAUSE I ALREADY USED IT TO BAD WE CANT TRADE IN GAME :(

Xenolithium

Reaction score
Yeah, The Inquisitor is better than the Channeler. They both do the same damage, however, Channeler gives you Guild Seals faster, has Lightning Damage, and adds +15 when full upgraded

Inquisitor has +15, but also has Restore Health per hit, and Gives gold per hit.

The Champion right now for me, isn't even maxed, only a 4 star and it sits at 101 damage. Both swords are sitting at 41

twisted ice god

Reaction score
anyone want a channeler for inquisitor, thats reavers right the one from gamestop?

Status
Not open for further replies.