• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Champions Hammer or Marskman 500 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for the last missing weapon for my collection, the Champions Hammer. I have every other weapon in the game to trade (Minus the pre-orders as they can't be traded), every piece of clothing, tattoo and Hairstyle, I also have a spare unused Villager Maker Code. If anyone has a spare code and is interested reply here or msg me, my GT is Epiternal. Thanks.

Hexlord

Reaction score
Marksman 500 at this moment is not in the game. It is expected to be released in upcoming DLC is what I have heard.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Oh that's good I can check that one off, not that I could make the most of it anyway with my game crashing and all. :(

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Honestly, almost nobody is trading their Champion Hammer code right now, and I don't think there will be any more people trading it in the future, especially when you don't have a preorder bonus weapon code of your own to trade for it. Your best bet is to buy a code off of eBay. That's how I ended up getting mine when I had no success getting one from somebody on here.

Epiternal

Reaction score
I got lucky with all the other pre-order codes, what's it hurt to try with the last one? Also technically the villager maker is a code, albeit not the rarest. I did consider buying it on ebay, but they're charging ridiculous prices for it, so I'll pass on that one.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Nothing, I'm just saying you might not want to waste your time trying to trade for one while the prices on eBay get progressively higher.

I know you're right man, guess this is where I end it then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.