• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

channeler sword code for trade! with villager if you need it! looking for anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyPencil

Reaction score
hey everyone!

i've got one final channeler code i'd love to get rid of, as well as a villager maker. will take mostly anything (dont need gold, but will take in game weps/hairstyles/tattoos-esp the mercenary right leg!!!!) or mspoints(want to download the new borderlands dlc for after this playthrough). first to give me an offer basically gets it!

wertt89

Reaction score
ill give u jack's hammer, the sandgoose, ds .48, and the swinging sword for the code

gt: wertt89

Will be on tomorrow 4-6 PM PST

TheMightyPencil

Reaction score
not gonna be home tomorrow or the day after...any way to do it today?

wertt89

Reaction score
Can you wait till Wed.? If not, Ill gratefully pass for the next person? :cool:

TheMightyPencil

Reaction score
i'll semi hold it...if wednesday comes and no one's gotten it today, its yours...sound good?

The Dragon

Reaction score
I'll trade you pretty much whatever you want. I've got a fully upgraded DS .48, Sandgoose, Jack's Hammer, 40/50 total weapons. All of the clothes except for the Queen's outfit and chef's hat. Most of the tatoo sets, including your mercenary one :) Let me know, I should be online in 3 or 4 hours.

TheMightyPencil

Reaction score
sounds good! i'll be on then as well...i'd really like the tattoo, as well as whatever else you can pass along! im not far into the game, so i'll take what i can get at this point! my gt is themightypencil

Andrew Bl

Reaction score
I can give you the mercenary right leg and a sandgoose although I doubt you will even consider my offer compared to the others but unlike the other offers I can do it right now

Brady

Reaction score
i can give u all of the weapons and clothing for it

TheMightyPencil

Reaction score
thanks brady, but im waiting on the dragon....the dragon, lemme know when youre ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.