• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character body morphing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolwut77

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm just how big your character can potentially get in F3? I beat the game last night, put in about 30hrs total, got the tier5 combat chests for melee/ranged/magic on the Road to Rule, and all my characters stats are at 5 stars, and he's not a whole lot bigger than he was at the start of the game (looks like he's a few inches taller and has a little more muscle/definition).

Not that I liked how oddly shaped your character looked at the end of F2 when maxing melee, but I did like that there was a noticeable difference when compared to someone who was full ranged or magic.

I'm wondering if maybe grabbing the tier5 chests for ranged/magic are counterproductive when trying to make a big, brawny melee character...

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
If you go into co-op with someone who's starting a new game you'll see just how much bigger you get...it's about a head and a half taller, a bit broader, etc.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Yeah, the physical changes are much more subtle in this game. I, in particular, like it. It's more realistic, but this is a fantasy game with heroes that are supposed to get huge...so yeah, probably not that realistic if we're in fantasy.

Lolwut77

Reaction score
Well, it would appear that the culprit may have been my choice in diet! Lol I guess it makes sense. Going from only eating carrots and celery to eating a fair amount of mutton and meat pies (just now) resulted in my character's arms and chest practically doubling in size. His midsection is thicker, to be sure, but I definitely wouldn't call him fat (still has definition in his abs and upper body). He looks more like a rugby player now. So, yea...wanna get big, you gotta eat big!! =)

XCRmonger

Reaction score
This thread made me realize I haven't had my character eat a single thing. All she's had is a health potion now and then. She looks good to me :)

Lolwut77

Reaction score
Lol, funny you should mention that. I sent my gf a text telling her my char looks more brawny now and what I did to accomplish it and she responded with, "I wonder if that's why my character looks angry all the time. I haven't fed her anything but potions... I'd be mean looking, too, if I hadn't had anything to eat!"

Reaction score
haha well atleast you can get stronger without everything you put on making you look fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.