• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character bugged - Can't move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Uytterhoeven

Reaction score
Hey.
I had just helped that Saul dude to unlock a new section of the Brightwall Academy. I left him in that room and then continued on (after hitting the flit switches). Shortly after, my Xbox froze (seems to do this occasionally, not sure if it's an issue with my xbox or with the game..). When I reloaded, I was in the room with Saul, near a bookcase on the far wall and now I can't move at all. It's not a controller issue, as I've tried changing the controllers and a few of the buttons work. For example, I can enter first-person view and then use the analog sticks to move the camera around, however they won't move my character in third-person. I also can't use A, B, X or Y..

I joined the game with a second character and managed to push my character loose, but he still couldn't control at all. I even proposed to and wedded the co-op character, causing a load screen (in an attempt that the reload would enable controls), but not even that worked.

I'm really annoyed that what I've done is lost, and I'd very much appreciate any help..
Thanks.

xXFOALSXx

Reaction score
My game has done the same thing, My friend joined my game and my player froze and his player became naked and my player froze and I can only look around using the rb button. I can go into the load menu but it says my game is already loaded up. I can join my friends game and can run about but when I go back to my own game its still frozen

tehomen13

Reaction score
Have you all tried pressing start to go to the sanctuary? If you did, and it didn't work, I dunno what to do other than go to game management and revert to a manual save.

xXFOALSXx

Reaction score
Ye, but it doesn't go to sanctuary it goes to the game management and options start menu, doesn't let me save, only load but saysits already loaded up. Don't know whether to start a new game or wait for a patch

Status
Not open for further replies.