• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Portrait Display Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Last night Cloakd Draggon and I did a sweep of every house in most of the regions and I'm proud to announce that we found a total of seven houses where you can display your character portraits, although you can only put one portrait in each house. Also note that one of these is located in Understone. Cloakd Draggon made a list of the names and locations of the houses so I'll leave it to him to post those, but for those of you who are anxious to start showing off, I do remember three of them. House of Slats in Brightwall (the big painting on the wall, it's tricky to select), The Fat Count in Bowerstone Market, and Wooble-Fuddlebuck-Glimborg Mansion in Bowerstone Industrial.

Also, I've been meaning to post this for a long time, but recently I've been on a spree of weapon upgrades, so I've spent hours playing Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune. Through my dozens of games I have discovered that there are in fact four different Reaver portraits. One of these is a large landscape picture, a copy of which can be seen in "The Shrine" (Benjamina's house in Bowerstone Market). The other three are as follows: A portrait of Reaver wearing a turban, a portrait of Reaver in drag (yes, in drag), and a cubist painting of Reaver in the style of Picasso. There may be others but I have yet to see them.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Whoa whoa wait a minute here, hold up. How can you hang portraits in Clockwork Island if you can't even buy the houses?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Also, I've been meaning to post this for a long time, but recently I've been on a spree of weapon upgrades, so I've spent hours playing Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune. Through my dozens of games I have discovered that there are in fact four different Reaver portraits. One of these is a large landscape picture, a copy of which can be seen in "The Shrine" (Benjamina's house in Bowerstone Market). The other three are as follows: A portrait of Reaver wearing a turban, a portrait of Reaver in drag (yes, in drag), and a cubist painting of Reaver in the style of Picasso. There may be others but I have yet to see them.

I just noticed something that has to do with these Reaver portraits. You can see multiple copies of these portraits inside Reaver's manor, but there is also another one that appears there. It often appears near the Picasso style one, and it is the same size. It shows a profile of Reaver with smokestacks in the background. Do you think that this is a fifth portrait that could be obtained from the Wheel of Misfortune?

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
To be able to get all the houses in clockwork you need to finish all the quests first :) you prob bored knew that like but just tryin to help :)

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Okay Cloak and I checked out the mansion and there is another Reaver Portrait I forgot to mention. I'm not sure if it's because I don't have it or because I forgot about it, I don't think it matters because you can almost certainly obtain it from the Wheel of Misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.