• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf

Reaction score
The best thing about the Fable games in my own opinion has always been the character customization so since Fable 3 has come out I have been looking forward to seeing what people have done with their characters. Alas as much as I search I have yet to see anything, whether it be youtube videos or topics on a forum that showcase the unique and wonderful creations of Fable players around the world, I felt that it was about time to rectify that and thus I create this topic for people to post their characters.

It would be quite unfair of me to start a topic asking for other players to show their characters without first offering up my own so here is my 3 finished characters so far, my apologies for the quality of the photos.

King Greywolf, Alignment: Good

Queen Scarlett, Alignment: Good

Black Widow, Alignment: Evil

Now if anyone has any characters they wish to show then please feel free to show them, pictures would be nice if possible.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Cool. I especially like the Black Widow. Awesome customization. =)
I cant do the photos for lack of a good enough camera but I always thought my King looked a mighty lot like Aragorn from LOTR with his merc beard and short ponytail dark brown hair. Coupled with the King outfit, he makes an awesome King of Gondor! I mean.. Albion.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
What kind of camera did you guys use to take these pictures?

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I'm the angry Scotsman!
Picture234.jpg

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I really should have posted pictures of my last characters here before I deleted them to make new ones. Oh well, I'll post a picture of my latest character once he becomes king.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Haha, you've already made over 6 characters? Yikes!

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
The best thing about the Fable games in my own opinion has always been the character customization so since Fable 3 has come out I have been looking forward to seeing what people have done with their characters. Alas as much as I search I have yet to see anything, whether it be youtube videos or topics on a forum that showcase the unique and wonderful creations of Fable players around the world, I felt that it was about time to rectify that and thus I create this topic for people to post their characters.

It would be quite unfair of me to start a topic asking for other players to show their characters without first offering up my own so here is my 3 finished characters so far, my apologies for the quality of the photos.

King Greywolf, Alignment: Good

Queen Scarlett, Alignment: Good

Black Widow, Alignment: Evil

Now if anyone has any characters they wish to show then please feel free to show them, pictures would be nice if possible.

lol i wear exactly the same outfit as your king (but not the long hair)

Status
Not open for further replies.