• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

chasm cult IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciller

Reaction score
chasm cult IDEA

i have a feeling were going to see a cult that we have known about but have not seen in fable 3 the chasm cult in this pic u can see a huge head lying idel on the ground i mention that this reminded me of there mask well ive done some in game research the man the armor belong to in the knothole island dlc speaks well cuarses in in starge thouge sorry about bad spelling i cant sleep lately could this thounge be arouean (the name i made up for the languge they speak in aroura if they do speak a different languge)knothole island is cut off from the rest of the world with they think is only albion they did kill the man with a harpoon when he was cursing people so how will we no when fable 3 comes out hopefully ps this is only an idea u can think what ever u want i have no objections lol+rep

Lithary

Reaction score
Re: chasm cult IDEA

I have no idea what you said...
Plus... why are you so hungry for rep? -.-

Reaction score

I remember I read a quote from an interview (I think it was) where they said Aurora would be like America so they should speak English. (But dont quote me on this as it was a long time ago):cool:

ciller

Reaction score

Lithary;406334 said:
I have no idea what you said...
Plus... why are you so hungry for rep? -.-

i just put them in im not hungry just tired lol

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;406546 said:
From what I've read Aurora is the Fable equivalent to the middle east.

You're probably right assuming the land Logan was looking at in the trailer was Aurora. (The desertish land on the right of the map.)

IGNORE THE FIRST POST!!!!:ninja:

Overan

Reaction score

If we look at the concept art on the Lionhead website there is a picture of a vast desert labeled Aurora Concept Art

nevaeh.aaric

Reaction score

The Chasm in their homeland. During the recording sessions for 'Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph' several key decisions were made. The most vital for the health and continued improvement of The Chasm was relocation. But during this time, physical movement was not the only problem facing them. The release of 'Deathcult….' was delayed for over a year after the initial recording! Again, however, despite suffering from a primitive recording, once unleashed, it was hailed as a classic piece by the Metal underground. The ferocious power and utter intensity was stronger than ever. Those who witnessed The Chasm's first live US appearance at Milwaukee Metal fest XII (1998) felt the force of the Necrocultic attack -- ugly, extreme and dark Death Metal at its rawest and finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.