• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cheesiness in Fable 3? Ugh, I hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Cheesiness in Fable 3? Ugh, I hope not...

BalvarineBosmer;403188 said:
Lol, I guess so. I would recommend atleast seeing one Monty Python Movie, just for the experience. If you think you would like the off-brand style of British humor of course :p. Maybe rent or buy Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life" or "The Holy Grail" :).

The Meaning of Life isn't funny. The Life of Brian <3.

Fable 2 had muchos annoying parts. The repetitive dialogue of the villagers p*ssed me off.

"Look, b*tch. There isn't a ring on your finger because you're so fat, you might eat it."

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;403197 said:
The Meaning of Life isn't funny. The Life of Brian <3.

Fable 2 had muchos annoying parts. The repetitive dialogue of the villagers p*ssed me off.

"Look, b*tch. There isn't a ring on your finger because you're so fat, you might eat it."

To each his own, I personally like all of their work. The Life of Brian is very good I'll agree, but I do enjoy The Meaning of Life.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

Sometimes I wondered if Fable 2 was meant to be more humourous than serious. Humour dosent bug me at all but I notice some parts seem to make the whole thing seem like a comical story(Fables true meaning?).

< Spoiler > First play through when I done all that to find Lucien and got the chance to shoot him. I wanted to hear what he would say , but next thing you know Reaver comes out of nowhere and shoots the guy. Adds more insu;t to injury by saying " O did you want to shoot him". Sounds like a funny yet screwed up ending to a story.

I wanted to shoot him so bad after that :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.