• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chef's hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
You get it from being friends with a chef and having them gift it to you, it's so rare because you can't buy it in shops like normal clothing.

Aruu

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I just dug mine up or found it in a chest.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I just dug mine up or found it in a chest.
oh possible, the chests and digs are random right? I don't know the only way I've ever gotten them was as gifts...

Twilight

Reaction score
You get it from being friends with a chef and having them gift it to you, it's so rare because you can't buy it in shops like normal clothing.

I'm fairly sure I bought in the Brightwall hair shop. I remember because I went straight up to the clothes store, hoping to buy a chefs outfit.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
Man, what game am I playing ? Ffff sorry about that guess I have no idea what I'm talking about

Archmenel

Reaction score
I haven't seen it as of yet. Now I just need to locate a chef to become super best friends with via gratuitous tickling and chicken clucks.

David Dutton

Reaction score

I got my chefs had from a chest. I got lucky. I didn't have to friend a chef and wait for him to give me one

NO stores in the game will sell them. There's only 4 ways to get one:

1) get lucky on a random level 5 dig spot

2) get lucky on a chest open (many chests are random)

3) make a chef a best friend (or husband). All the chefs are "straight" in my game. (side note, on a new game creation, it seems most people's orientation are randomized.. while some are fixed).

4) have a local or xbox live person give you one, then just give it back to them. You only have to have your game "see" it in inventory. You don't need to keep it. But beware.. most people rip other people off. If you ask for a hat, they will ask for something else... you give them the something else.. they steal it and go bye bye...

and if you have the hat.. for gods sakes DONT let another xbox live player have it unless you COMPLETELY trust them. Granted if they steal it, you already have credit for it.. but still. I really do NOT like this whole trading thing due to all the thefts. LH either needs to eliminate trading and make ALL weapons and ALL clothing , etc spawn in one play through OR make sure trades are SECURE

Reaction score
I got mine in the big closet cubbard thing in my room as king

Aruu

Reaction score
So is it just rare? I mean, I guess you need it for the fashion victim achievement..

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ah, the elusive Chefs Hat...I got it as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.