• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chocolate box is just being strange

Dusk the Wuwf

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the installation of chocolatebox, I installed the files to my fable directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fable The Lost Chapters), but instead of checking this director for my fable game files it is checking (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fable The Lost Chapters), I am lost on what to do because I can physically not find anything on this issue. I don't even have an installation of fable on my D drive lmao

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sounds like something is defaulting the search path to look in the wrong location, Chocolate Box isnt something I have first hand experience of however so I cant help too much.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I am having an issue with the installation of chocolatebox, I installed the files to my fable directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fable The Lost Chapters), but instead of checking this director for my fable game files it is checking (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fable The Lost Chapters), I am lost on what to do because I can physically not find anything on this issue. I don't even have an installation of fable on my D drive lmao
Is there any settings or anything like that to maybe set it to the correct folder?