• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

clothes/robes..anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keyspwnz

clothes/robes..anything

:'(i need someone to tell me where every clothes shop is in albion im goin all out to buy everything in the game, already got all real estate and weapons but i got no idea where clothes r?..........plz help me........:ninja:

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: clothes/robes..anything

It's kinda much, but it's random. You also have clothing traders, as well as for shops. Oakfield, Bower Lake, Bowerstone, Westcliff, are the ones I'm aware of. Please correct me if there are more.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

keyspwnz;240759 said:
:'(i need someone to tell me where every clothes shop is in albion im goin all out to buy everything in the game, already got all real estate and weapons but i got no idea where clothes r?..........plz help me........:ninja:

Bowerstone has 2 clothes shops, one is across from the hair stylest, and the other is on the first road to the right, it's a pants shop. Some of the traveling sales people sell clothes, that's usually where i find the Archmage robe.:)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bloodstone has one outfit shop up the first flight of stairs from the waterfront

DoctorVoytek

Reaction score

So far I've only come across 5 shirts in the entire game. Does anyone have an official count on shirts? Most stores sell the same crap anyway!

S

Striken7

There are 13 different Upper Body pieces (male & female included).

There's also 17 different Coats, including the LE Armor and Highrollers Coat.

8 different Gloves, 18 Lower Body pieces, 16 different Boots, and 4 different Masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.