• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

clothing combinations for princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess 6084

Reaction score
hi all im new here and im wondering what are some clothing combinations for the princess. Been playing for awhile and cant come up with anything.

Braindeer

Reaction score
Depends what you want her to look like!

I'm a big fan of the Highwaywoman outfit, dyed green, no hat, with the Practical Prince boots. If she's going anywhere fancy, I switch the trousers for the Elegant Princess skirt (trim dyed green to match). She's a redhead so it's sort of a badass Botticelli look.

If you want sexy, the Mercenary outfit's the way forward. I quite like the combo of the Mercenary tights with the Mistpeak jacket & tunic too, but that's just me.

Play around with it. That's the fun of costume changes! That said, there isn't a HUGE variety in Fable 3, so it takes a bit more playing about with than you might expect.

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
If you don't mind copying my look, I went with the following combination on my own female character:
Head: Nothing/Crown (When available.)
Top: Woman's Highwayman Shirt
Bottom: Princess Skirt
Gloves: Woman's Highwayman Gloves
Boots: Men's Highwayman Boots

I went with a yellow/red colour theme, but any dual colour combination should work if applied to all relevant parts of the outfit, I think.

However, as Braindeer said, it all depends on what you want her to look like. Experimenting with different combinations and colour themes can be surprisingly fun at times, even if it is kind of frustrating when you can't find the right look.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i've once tried cross-dressing her to the best of my ability and i even fooled some people (which i've promised to have a baby with them for the achievement). that was worth a laugh! :lol:

Braindeer

Reaction score
Haha! Excellent! Isn't it hard to conceal certain parts of her anatomy though?!

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
well the understone gives you the cyborg look so you CAN fool people if you did.

in any case, i usually have a mixture of clothing for my female heroine.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I know its not a princess outfit as such but i wear on ( as king ) the crown, highlander top ( dnt see many with it ) forget what trousers i wear? nd the knights footwear lol, just mix up n e thing you want, perhaps the wizard.ess? hat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.