• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

COD 5 Trailer This Weekend

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
COD 5 Trailer This Weekend

Xbox Live scoops trailer.

CVG said:
Microsoft has dropped us a note saying that the first ever trailer (with in-game footage) for Call of Duty: World at War will be debuting on Xbox Live this weekend.

It says in the press release that the trailer will be "only on Xbox Live Marketplace June 21-June 22", which we presume means it'll be taken down on Sunday, so make sure you get in on the action quickly.

"Call of Duty: World at War redefines WWII, challenging players to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of the Pacific and European theatres," it adds.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score
Re: COD 5 Trailer This Weekend

Wow, that seems pretty epic but i'm surprised that Infinity Ward are regressing to WWII.

M

Mezrin

Ugh. MORE World War II? We've made too many games about it, it's dead. Try a different war, at least. I'm truly exhausted from it all. I probably will rent it, but not buy it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RedBullKid;183088 said:
Wow, that seems pretty epic but i'm surprised that Infinity Ward are regressing to WWII.

Infinity Ward arent making it, they will be supporting COD 4 until COD 6 is made. Treyarch are making this one again.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;183094 said:
Infinity Ward arent making it, they will be supporting COD 4 until COD 6 is made. Treyarch are making this one again.
Oh, well my mistake i still think its a step backwards for the series. (even though i'd love to be proven wrong)

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

I'm surprised they're taking CoD back to World War II. Like Mezrin said, WWII has been played out, too many games have been made about it, and we need to find another war to make games about. Still, I'm sure plenty of people will buy CoD 5. Thanks for posting, Andy! :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RedBullKid;183100 said:
Oh, well my mistake i still think its a step backwards for the series. (even though i'd love to be proven wrong)

I didnt want to see them return to WWII again but if they can pull off the atmosphere from previous games it might be good. Along with the co-op and hopefully Treyarch pull off the online system this time as COD 3's was nothing short of abysmal. They are using the COD 4 engine too so cant make any excuses for lag or anything this time around.