• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Colosseum Achivement

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltafee

Reaction score
Colosseum Achivement

Hello everyone, I seem to be having some trouble at the Colosseum and was wondering if anyone had:

1) dress like a chicken and kicked five chickens

2) Defeat the Necromancer, the multiplier

3) Scored 20,000 point

4) Found all the dyes

Thanks

lilfairy715

Xx6Pyr6Grl6xX
Reaction score
Re: Colosseum Achivement

1) Do the online fable games, and then you will receive the suit in the chest in the guild cave...
2) you need two ppl to get this...one with the time spell and the other working with the fire spell..
3) Keep hitting the muti and just keep killing things!
4) There is a guide on here to get all the dyes ( i dont' remember how to get all of them)

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

1. Click HERE for the mini game to get the chicken suit

2. Best to do the Necromancer cheivo with someone else. i managed to do it by myself but I was constantly spamming the time control spell.

3. Just do the above method and hit all the flick switches and kick all the chickens to get multipliers and help boost your score.

4. Click HERE is a guide for the dyes in the DLC and a guide to getting all the Teddy Bears.

Hope this helps ! :D

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

deltafee;401166 said:
Hello everyone, I seem to be having some trouble at the Colosseum and was wondering if anyone had:

1) dress like a chicken and kicked five chickens
Need the chicken suit, which will be in the chest in the Guild Cave after you complete the online minigame.

2) Defeat the Necromancer, the multiplier
Necromancer can be a little hard. I managed it just last night without Time Control, and solo. It was mostly luck because I got him to be still for enough time to clock a headshot with The Enforcer. I'd recommend doing it with two people though.

For the multiplier, just make sure that you hit all the Flit Switches. Chickens give Bonus Points, but will not increase your multiplier.[/quote]

3) Scored 20,000 point
Focus on hitting the Flit Switches for multipliers. If you start getting them earlier on it's significantly easier to go far above and beyond the 20,000 needed for the achievement.

It's also worth noting that the multipliers reset at 10,000 points. No worries, though. There will be more switches and enemies in the later waves are worth more points.

4) Found all the dyes
This one is a little tougher. I can't help you much with the other dyes, but for the Colosseum you are going to need to collect the three Colosseum Teddies. One is on top of the statues that surround the arena. It's the "Wizard Teddy".

Another one, the "Kind Teddy", is found through a door opposite the entrance/exit of the Colosseum. Light the candles on either side of the door with the Inferno Spell to open the door.

Lastly, "Captain Teddy", the most obnoxious one of the three to get, is received upon having a score of exactly 1985. For this, it's best to not get any of the Flit Switch multipliers. If you do that, you should hit 1985 somewhere in the Bandit wave. I'm not sure if it goes away if you score more, so my advice is to just run around idly if you get the score and wait for time to run out. It's a pain to try and pick it up because your character will constantly turn to face enemies (and thus away from the bear).

Welcome.

EDIT: Eh, post above me has a link for the bears lol. Oh well, I'll keep what I've got up. Take a look at both though, and the link sfroggy1 posted will tell you about all the other dyes. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.