• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crapstravaganza! Weapon and Gold Pre-Holiday Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS?!?!

As many of you know, the duplication glitch has been patched. I HAVE NOT downloaded that patch as of now. I have been gathering as many legendary weapons as I had the attention span to do and this Friday I will be MASS DUPLICATING these weapons along with some gold and will have a GIVEAWAY this weekend.

Rules:
1. You must be a member on these forums with at least 20 posts. I will ask for your username before giving you anything.
- Anyone with, more than 137 posts will get FOUR weapons as well.
2. Item's will be given on a first come first serve basis or any other particular order I choose.
3. Each person will get THREE weapons of their choice (if any are left) and gold if they request. I will also accept trades for additional weapons.
4. Don't Talk about Fight Club.

The giveaway will be from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) on A DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. Find me in BRIGHTWALL IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY. My gamertag is iDeathBat. I will not be online until the event or immediately before.

FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE THREE WEAPONS AND CLOTHES THEY DESIRE!!!
"OMG DID HE SAY CLOTHES!!?!?!?!"
YEAH I DID!

I will edit this post with any updates so keep an eye on this!

The following and maybe more will be available:

* = Fully Upgraded

Swords
- Singing Sword
- Beadle's Cutlass
- The Love Sword
- Mr. Stabby
- Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
- Slimquick*
- Thunderblade
- The Splade

Hammers
- Jack's Hammer (might be *)
- Hammer of Wilmageddon*
- Aurora's Shield
- Dragonbone Hammer
- Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
- Mallet's Mallet
- Sorrow's Fist
- The Tenderiser
- Trollblight
- The TYPO

Pistols
- The Barnumificator
- The Bonesmasher
- Briar's Blaster
- Desert Fury
- Dragonstomper .48
- Holy Vengeance?
- The Ice Maiden
- Reaver Industries Perforator
- Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles
- The Equaliser
- Facemelter*
- The Hero's Companion
- Ol' Malice
- The Sandgoose
- Scattershot
- The Shrieking Pilgrim
- Simmons' Shotgun*
- Swift Irregular*?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Sweet! You're awesome for doing this man. I have two questions though: What is your gamertag, and how many of each weapon will you be willing to give away to each person?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Sweet! You're awesome for doing this man. I have two questions though: What is your gamertag, and how many of each weapon will you be willing to give away to each person?
Edited the OG post with the answers.
Important Update:

I changed the location from Millfields to Brightwall.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
You're amazing haha. I'll definitely be there. GT is Kronwalled.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I AM MOVING CRAPSTRAVAGANZA! Since I am unable to appear, the event will be postponed to next weekend. Due to this inconvenience, I will be duplicating clothes such as the Chef's hat and King/Queen outfits throughout the week to giveaway as well. I should also state that this may not be a one time opportunity as I have duplicated more weapons than I anticipated and will have a large surplus. Tatty-bye.

Selkirk16

Reaction score
I need any of:
Jack's Hammer
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter

Big thanks!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I AM MOVING CRAPSTRAVAGANZA! Since I am unable to appear, the event will be postponed to next weekend. Due to this inconvenience, I will be duplicating clothes such as the Chef's hat and King/Queen outfits throughout the week to giveaway as well. I should also state that this may not be a one time opportunity as I have duplicated more weapons than I anticipated and will have a large surplus. Tatty-bye.

Awesome!! I don't know if I'll be able to get on at that time, but I sure as hell am going to try. GT: The Rh Factor.

Thanks for doing this, it's super cool of you!! :thumbsup:

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
....more bad news. Crapstravaganza will again be postponed because I have to work today. I'm not sure when it will be held but I will INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF WEAPONS BEING GIVEN AWAY!! Once again, I apologize for the disappointment.

TheUndisputedGoodieGoodie

BBBBBAAAAAaaaaALLLLLLsSSSS!
Reaction score
....more bad news. Crapstravaganza will again be postponed because I have to work today. I'm not sure when it will be held but I will INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF WEAPONS BEING GIVEN AWAY!! Once again, I apologize for the disappointment.

When is it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.