• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crashy crashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Im having a problem at the moment my game is always crashing I can't save properly and stuff is missing from the sanctuary. Has this happened to anyone else? My file is 100% complete I will be sad if I have to wipe my saves I hope this isn't because I always trade items online with other players. please help

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I think your save file is corrupted I'm afraid. Eventually it may stop working completely and you will have to start a new game. :(

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I think your save file is corrupted I'm afraid. Eventually it may stop working completely and you will have to start a new game. :(

I already have :'( but ive been playing other games since its put me off having to do everything all over again

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I already have :'( but ive been playing other games since its put me off having to do everything all over again
Ah well, nevermind huh? Don't let it bother you too much.

Dbigpimpslapper

Fable Fan
Reaction score
I remember my game froze more than 4 times while on the quest for saving Albion , cleaned cache for a couple of times and same thing happened.usually they doing a forced update on the game ..I left the game for awhile. The next day, it was already working fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.