• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create a Villager, anyone know when it will appear if it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
what the ttiel says =) I stopped by brightwall for the first time, he wasnt there, maybe i have to do the library first

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Frankly, I've got no idea how this works or what the code is. This whole villager thing is great but has been poorly explained. I've tried all my codes and nothing works.

I just emailed Microsoft asking for a code and instructions on how it works.

Regarding your situation, try looking around after you do the library quest. I assume that everything work for you on the website and such.

Good luck!

Eavath

Reaction score
Will try this when I get home tonight. Just gotta find where my reciept went to -_-" I'll post my findings in around 6-7 hours lol

Iz Stoik zI

Reaction score
I had the same question that I asked in the help forum. It all seems to depend on what you chose for their birthplace.

Mine was born in Brightwall Village, for example. At first I had trouble finding her but I just saw her as a quest giver during an early game mission in Brightwall. Whether I'll be able to properly interact with her later has yet to be seen, but at least she's there.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
hmnnm i havebn't seen her yet, but im nt past the mercanary costume part, ive been playing coop only

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I made mine born in Brightwall as well, and she spawns there after a couple of hours of gameplay. Not sure which quest triggers it. But once you do their quest, you can interact with them like a normal NPC. I made my girlfriend, and now we're married in-game. Kinda weird though, every time I go to town she's at the pub and she's drunk. Ugh.

dv8Maker

Reaction score
I ran into mine on day one. She gave me a quest, and is now of course in love with me. I met her in Brightwall, but had her born in the castle I believe.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
How do you create a villager anyway? I have the Villager maker DLC, but I haven't actually installed it yet. Does it just come up as an option or something? And can you choose what clothes he/she wears and other details?

dv8Maker

Reaction score
Just to be clear, the villager didnt instantly love me for doing the quest. We became friends after the quest and then I charmed her some, so don't worry if you didnt want to go beyond friends, you dont have to.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Wait, do you have to make your villager on the lion head website and then import them to your world? How do you go about doing this??

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Wait, do you have to make your villager on the lion head website and then import them to your world? How do you go about doing this??

You need to have pre-ordered the game from a participating vendor and received a code from them. You then (1) log in to the Lionhead Villager Maker site with your gamertag, (2) enter the pre-order code, and (3) create your villager. As long as you enter the pre-order code and log in you can add the villager to your game when you're done making it.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
You need to have pre-ordered the game from a participating vendor and received a code from them. You then (1) log in to the Lionhead Villager Maker site with your gamertag, (2) enter the pre-order code, and (3) create your villager. As long as you enter the pre-order code and log in you can add the villager to your game when you're done making it.
Awesome, thank you for answering my question! Yes I have the collectors edition of Fable III which came with the villager maker code.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you for answering my question! Yes I have the collectors edition of Fable III which came with the villager maker code.

You're quite welcome! Hope it works out alright. I haven't been able to test it yet myself because, even though I made and added my villager, my pre-order didn't arrive Tuesday like Gamestop guaranteed it would. :mad: It had better come tomorrow.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
You're quite welcome! Hope it works out alright. I haven't been able to test it yet myself because, even though I made and added my villager, my pre-order didn't arrive Tuesday like Gamestop guaranteed it would. :mad: It had better come tomorrow.
Damn Gamestop, that really sucks man! I stay away from online pre-ordering unless the stores are sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.