• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

creature brawls.

T

the dark lord

creature brawls.

You know, they should put in creature brawls. Like if they dont notice you they will fight.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: creature brawls.

Well the Monsters fight the traders, I find that pretty neat.

Three

Rawr
Reaction score

It would be fun if you were just walking along, or just sneaking, and you'd see some bandits fighting a nymph or a troll. Maybe even Beatles fighting some wasps.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What about some bandits fighting amongst eachother over some meat, or some beer.

R

RuneMaster

It would add a sense of "reality" to the game. To be honest I was disappointed I never saw it on Oblivion, aside from spell effects and certain quest. Mabey make it so certain monsters kill each other for territory or prey.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yes, this is a good idea. Say how the trolls are territorial and some bandits walk near it, it pops up and starts bashing them around. Less work for me, hehehe.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

The bandits aren't really hard, but it would look kind of lame to see an ordinary Bandit kill an ogre.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The troll in Greatwood attacks traders and guards alike.
I like the idea of seeing bandits and hobbes battling it out. You could help one side or the other with different events resulting from the exchange. It would be setup so that no matter what you do the last one escapes
  • Hobbes win and the escaped hobbe becomes King of the hobbes. Later in the game you meet him in the hobbe caves with is considerable larger 500 years from now. If you're evil you can strike up a deal to not to be eaten if you help them plunder a near by town. If you're good you refuse this offer and "bring them to justice"
  • Bandits win and the escaped bandit decides to become a pirate. Yo meet up with him later and are invited to join the pirate ship. If you are evil you can take over the ship and become a pirate of the high seas. If you are good you infiltrate the pirates stronghold and "bring them to justice"

G

gdude987654321

i like your idea alot... i did see every once in awhile by knothole glade and the arena... the troll would throw a rock a trader while a balverine was attacking the same trader and the balverine got hurt... if he had done it on purpose it would have been even cooler... hope they have it

T

TheCrimsonKing

droded;100333 said:
What about some bandits fighting amongst eachother over some meat, or some beer.

funny you should say that. I picked up some bandits in twinblades camp and started walking around. they started killing the people in oakvaile. I left some in darkwood camp( there still there after a month and a half). when I incountered bandits in darkwood, my bandits and the enemy bandits fought. It was pretty cool.:)