• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

custom arqubus modifications.

warischoy

Reaction score
custom arqubus modifications.

if you haven't got the original bluetooth arqubus by keshire. and download it here.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6798

1. go to the shot entries by clicking on cweaponsdef and change the number to 7228 fireball jack dragon.

2. go to the SHOT and find fireball jack dragon. and change the speed to 40. this will increase the speed of the fireballs double.

3. go to the unknown called 28C9CCC and change the 0.125 to 2. this will stop the spread of the fireballs ( increase accuracy)

4. this is an important step, but easy. go to the damage type and change the number to 4 ( this will change the damge to hit damage.)

5. go to allow deflections and change it to 1. (not sure what that does, if you can plz let me know:p)

6. optional, go to explosiondef and change the number to 2410 (jack dragon fireball explosion)

7. optional, go to ground explosion and change it to 2411( jack dragon fireball ground explosion.

8. and check that the cause damge is set to 1 and do not touch anything that you don't know what it is ( unknown, etc)

9. change the hitthingdamage to 200( recommended , you can change it to anything you want really. )

10. go to the 7229 fireball jack dragon subshot and repeat 1-9 on it. ( not sure if it is nessacary, but just do it anyway. optional, but recommended.)

if you like it then please +rep. if you don't like it then tell me why. and if you have better suggestions then please post it.

credits: wulfic. for helping me to find step one.
keshire for making this weapon.
johndoe and darkened soul for getting fe working for me

have fun.:lol:

warischoy

Reaction score
Re: custom arqubus modifications.

JohnDoe;334803 said:
I don't like it because you uploaded someone else's mod.First, link to it. You can see jwc2200 posted it, but it was with my permission and the reason was because the original thread was lost. So his thread is the new official one for that particular mod.

Now, Keshire was very nice as far as how his mods are used. So what I suggest is to use his mod, make your edits, repack the mod, and upload the edited package instead of the original. Kesh allowed others to use his work in their own, with credit.

thanks ok.
i edited it

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

umm, no offense, but why should we rep u if your not the creator?

warischoy

Reaction score

pPLnOmE;334855 said:
umm, no offense, but why should we rep u if your not the creator?

i only tell people to rep me for the guide not for the weapon. i do give credits to others