• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cutlass Bluetane

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableFreak

Cutlass Bluetane

I've beaten fable several times but i've only gotten the cutlass bluetane once, So tell me what is the easiest way to get it, because i'm having trouble getting the Combat multiplier high enough.

S

scythe-o-master

Re: Cutlass Bluetane

the easiest way to get it is to have it on recall and then go to grey house press the clock and then undead should come kill all of them than recall it and as fast as u can click the demon door :w00t:

S

Selej

The easiest way I found is by going into the hobbe cave and wiping out everything in the mainroom while you have PS on. Save the ones by the entrance for last and kill them on your way out and zone out as fast as you can. As soon as you're out, your combat multiplier should have taken a 4-5 hit and you just make it up with the troll thing that's in front of the door. Kill it and that should be enough to open up the doors for you.

Good luck!

V

Voodoo 9s

YOur combat multiplier should be at about 20 when you leave the cave. As other have stated above, save the Hobbes outside for last, so you can get your multiplier up higher if need be. Slow Time and Mana Shield (or whatever you call it) are certainly very, very helpful (i.e. get those spells early on in the game).

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually, I had figured this out once, divised my own little plan. Unfortunately I had lost my sheets of plans and knowings a while back and have yet to retrieve them. Though what I can remember is:

-get 10 cruchy chicks and eat them in front of the demon door where you obtain Wellow's Pickhammer
-learn Physical Shield and raise it to level 2
-buy a lot of will potions
-go through the story enough to the point where the quest where you have to kill a horde of hobbes at Orchard Farms is available
-go to the area where the demon door to the Cutlass is and slay the enemies there
-save your game and teleport back to the guild, but make sure that then area to the demon door is on recall, if not load and try again
-do the needed quest that was previously told and use Physical shield, and the Pickhammer to rack up points, having higher strength will come in handy too
-after the queast is finished make sure you have at least a multiplier of 20 and then use the recall back to the area
-kill the enemies there and you should be up to 14, quickly after talk to the demon door
-go inside, grab the Cutlass, and have fun

F

FableFreak

thanx for the help you guys, but i found an easier way by experimenting with a glitch in the game.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

What glitch would that be?

F

FableFreak

if you have heard of the "Freeze time glitch" (the one where you berserk then assasin rush through a point between say oh, barrow fields and darkwood you then pull back on the left thumbstick and quickly pass through the entrance time will stop.) When time is frozen you can continuously hit people or enemies with your sword and your combat multiplier will get higher and higher and since time is frozen it stays at the same number if you stop hitting someone. and to start time again all you have to do is dig somewhere. the glitch itself may only work 40% - 50% of the time, but its totally worth it!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

True, but there are those who choose not to exploit glitches as they can mess up your game. That and it just is not as fun if you use glitches all the time.

S

Skorms Slayer

Uh ya i've had y fill of glitches. I did the rose cottage glitch with my first char and went from 3-18 keys and then upon laoding it it wouldn't.

S

Smiley7853

Ive never been able to get past this damn door, except once, and I had to use the dig glitch to get it. Pain in the ass....

A

alanname350

Your multiplier must be 15 or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.