• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DAMN ME BEING ENGLISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
The best kind of weather is Spring weather. Mid 20s, sunny. Feels like Summer, but it's not unbearably hot.

There's also Cricket on!

nah i like september time best, not too hot, not too cold and the super league is on then ^_^

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I like really rainy and dark days. Especially when it's thunder and lightning. :thumbsup:
Dunno why, but when I'm inside my house in that kind of weather I feel kinda cosy ^_^
S'good outside in that weather too.

SloppyJohny

Reaction score
Bloody Americans stole our language
/sarcasm

but yea amazing how racist everyone appears on this thread
"England is full of foreigners"

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
but yea amazing how racist everyone appears on this thread
"England is full of foreigners"

i dont mean to be racist but it is true. My dad is a manager of a factory and he has a work force of 15, 7 of which are foriegn. There is 4 Poles, a russian, a french guy and what looks to be a mexican/japanese combo, i dont know what he is

(BTW im really sorry if it offends people im just speaking how i feel:unsure:)

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Don't make me laugh. *Cough* devolved government now child-minded by the English parliament *Cough*

Also, no real Brit drinks bud. Or Carlsburg. Or any form of carbonated cat's urine (beer/lager). We drink Chateau Le Fete '45 chilled to 3 degrees and served in a glass coated in gold leaf. Because we, once, we had an empire, and we feel disrespected, having to suffer the ignominity of not getting first picks on game releases (damn you, PM and Lionhead preferring the US of A (formerly a British colony, BTW)) . Plus, we have the queen, who is well fit!

We get the release first because England is still in timeout for all that colonisation (with an 's') you did all those years. Maybe next time you'll think twice before using tea to bully other nations. Now sip that leafy gold Chateau Le Fete in your corner and wait one more day to play the game you guys made. :p

btw, I STILL haven't received my Gamestop pre-order that was due to arrive Tuesday, so don't feel too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.