• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkness has come,,, can't deposit my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aric

Reaction score
This is horrible. So.. I was in the questline of having a year till the darkness came. I wanted to make all the good decisions and still make all the money. So. I quested and quested and waited until I had the 8.5 mill. Then I did the kingly duties for day 100-whatever it was. I didn't deposit my money yet. How was I supposed to know that day one hundred something was going to be the last day? So I have all this millions of dollars in my pocket and -600,000 something in the royal treasury. Everyone is going to die. I only have one save game apparently. (Who knew. Wretched in game menu.) ....ANYTHING I can do? I really don't even want to play the game anymore.

RayMe

William Black
Reaction score
I know this is a messed up something about fable 3.. have you tried to load to an point before d-day?

RayMe

William Black
Reaction score
Just re-load the game.. but i am afraid that your game will auto save before the darkness comes.. that means there is no way this can be turned around. I supose you already tried that, so i think you should transfer everything to a new save game.

Status
Not open for further replies.