• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score
Dead Rising!

Warning, the game Dead Rising contains gore and blood, aswell as the following pictures - which are provide through URLs for vision safety. This thread is suggested for mature users at the least.
Dead Rising for the Xbox 360. I just can't wait for my brother to get the 360 for us and Dead Rising. It just looks so fun to play. Trapped in a mall with zombies and everything, including the smallest rock, being a weapon? Doesn't sound to bad, no? Lets not forget the online game play as a addition =)
Pictures:
Game Cover
Screenshot: Baseball bats in the sport section
Screenshot: Shovel vs. Head
Screenshot: Boom! Headshot!
IGN said:
Dead Rising follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, an overly zealous freelance photojournalist on a hunt for the scoop of a lifetime. In pursuit of a juicy lead, he makes his way to a small suburban town only to find that it has become overrun by zombies. He escapes to the local shopping mall, thinking it will be a bastion of safety but it turns out to be anything but. It will be a true struggle to survive the endless stream of undead, but players will have full reign of a realistic shopping center, utilizing anything they find to fight off the flesh-hungry mob and search for the truth behind the horrendous epidemic. The variety of different stores in the mall offers players an endless supply of resources including vehicles, makeshift weapons and more. Players will also encounter other survivors along the way and by helping them can acquire valuable clues as to what has happened.

D

DrZoid

Re: Dead Rising!

Oh i saw this game on a game disc for OXM. It looks so amazing, I think you could use a lawn-mower to mow down zombies in the mall at some point...

This will be one of the first games I get when I get a 360 (along with Oblivion.. and Halo 3 and Fable 2 if there out)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

It looks pretty good, the number of zombies on screen at once is incredible! I might look into getting it myself as it looks like fun!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

That game looks great. I wish it were on PC. I`d like to shovel those zombies.
Guess I`ll have to entertain myself with Painkiller then.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

One of my friends has the game..........he says there's pretty much no story to it...just zombies in a mall......AWESOME!!!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I like hack`n`slash.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20604 said:
One of my friends has the game..........he says there's pretty much no story to it...just zombies in a mall......AWESOME!!!

Theres never really any story to zombie games/movies really, only one that had a story was resi evil but that evolved to not just zombies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah..............like your new avatar eminds me of Disturbed...;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20744 said:
Yeah..............like your new avatar eminds me of Disturbed...;)

Thanks alot, it does remind me of Disturbed also (strange)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I'll probably get there newest album 10,000 fists...............I'm suprised I have'nt got it yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20803 said:
I'll probably get there newest album 10,000 fists...............I'm suprised I have'nt got it yet.

Not as good as previous albums but its ok.

*Back To Topic*

Has anyone actually purchased Dead Rising yet?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;20842 said:
Not as good as previous albums but its ok.

*Back To Topic*

Has anyone actually purchased Dead Rising yet?

Yeah but it's still Disturbed so it's better than the Goo Goo Dolls or sumthin...

*Back To Topic*

My friend has...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20869 said:
My friend has...

What they say about it?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

He really likes it...plays it everyday he does...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

After hearing my mates talk about it and saying its a good laugh and great fun ive just ordered Dead Rising :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;21439 said:
After hearing my mates talk about it and saying its a good laugh and great fun ive just ordered Dead Rising :D

It's pretty much the zombie slaughter of Resident Evil x 10, and equally less story. :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;21494 said:
It's pretty much the zombie slaughter of Resident Evil x 10, and equally less story. :D

Sounds good to me, i needed something to tide me over for the next month when all the awesome games come out.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It IS good. The story aint that impressive, you're basicly just stuck in a place full of zombies trying to survive and find out why the zombies are there.

The great, and I mean great, part of the game is the action. Mindless violence of the gory kind.

It's the perfect game if all you want is to bash a zombies brains out with an electric guitarr, without a reason as to why.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;21501 said:
It IS good. The story aint that impressive, you're basicly just stuck in a place full of zombies trying to survive and find out why the zombies are there.

The great, and I mean great, part of the game is the action. Mindless violence of the gory kind.

It's the perfect game if all you want is to bash a zombies brains out with an electric guitarr, without a reason as to why.

As i said before, sounds good to me. Mindless killing and decapitations for all :devil:

As ive also said i only need it to tide me over for afew weeks until the big games start coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.