• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door in Oakfield...(People who already have the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfie

Re: Demon Door in Oakfield...(People who already have the game)

Velez;220118 said:
No idea. But I have another question, do you have to feed the Demon Door in the Bowerstone Cemetary meat? If so how do you go about doing that?

Stumped me for a while. You have to kick a chicken at it.

C

Corrupt_hobb

Azulmagia;220622 said:
Blow Kiss is a Renown expression. You'll hear Theresa say "You are now renowned enough to use the 'Blow Kiss' expression", much like the guildmaster in the first game. Look at Logbook > Renown and you'll see in the bottom right the Renown expressions (and their order). I had to do some sidequests to get the Renown for this one. Showing off trophies can help, too.

Renown...i should have thought of that thx:p

F

Fearmonger

you just press LT and then blow kiss to open door and you get the heavy weapon hammerthyst

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Velez;220118 said:
No idea. But I have another question, do you have to feed the Demon Door in the Bowerstone Cemetary meat? If so how do you go about doing that?
I put this as a spoiler just incase people don't want to know!
1st you need some crunchy chicken in your inventory then go back to the door and talk to it, you will get a prompt to feed the door crunchy chicken, then it'll say something like "I like live meat" so kick one of the chickens into it!
:w00t:

T

thaynecrowder

Velez;220118 said:

kick the chickens at the wall

R

Roark86

And as for the Cemetary door, you kick one of the chickens near it into it's mouth.

X

Xeon

Jiin;220491 said:
no u can have as many wives in the same town as u want, just need to be sneaky cuz they will find you, they are stalkers! lol

that might have been why my first wife left me....

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

Velez;220118 said:
If you look at the door there are chickens behind you, kick one or two chickens at it and it will open.

E

Ehcko

Free House & Legendary Weapon Inside :> Well Worth it ;D

N

NoD Obelisk

Velez;220118 said:

you should read the demon door section of the site it will tell you. but if your such a fat slag that you cant go check, all you have to do is kick a chicken into the door mouth.:frenchy:

M

Migdeenna

Ñåãîäíÿ äåíü ðîæäåíèÿ Âûñîöêîãî

Èçâèíèòå, ÷òî íå ïî òåìå ôîðóìà.Ñåãîäíÿ êòî ìîæåò, äàâàéòå ñîáåðåìñÿ ó òåàòðà «Íà Òàãàíêå», à êòî íå â Ìîñêâå, äàâàéòå ïðîñòî ïîìÿíåì åãî âå÷åðîì ðþìî÷êîé êîíüÿêà. Åìó èñïîëíèëñÿ áû 71 ãîä.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Velez;220118 said:
u kick the chickens in front of it into his mouth.

PedroEloy

Reaction score

Velez;220118 said:

hey, u dont need buy a meet, i do that, hahaha, and it was funny, but u must kick a chicken at the door, and it will open..

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

...you don't need to marry anyone for the Oakfield door. You need to get someone to love you so they WANT to marry you, make them follow you to the door, and then just blow a kiss...that's it, no marriage or spending gold on anything.

Why is everyone saying the same thing about the Bowerstone Cemetery Door, if it's stated once, you don't need to repeat it...reiteration is unnecessary.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

01-25-2009

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Well, this demon door is odd... Quite a number of times, you will need someone to love you until they are willing to marry you, then you bring them to the demon door, and either propose, or blow a kiss...

Well, when I did both, nothing happen (Unless you count the door's usual blinks). Well, I was just going for a stroll after escaping the spire, and I happened to pass the door again. This time, out of desperation, I blew a kiss to the door. And it worked!

So it doesnt matter if you have someone to follow you to the door. You only need to be very attractive, and have the blow a kiss expression... I think you have to married too, but I'm not sure;)

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

PedroEloy;351323 said:
hey, u dont need buy a meet, i do that, hahaha, and it was funny, but u must kick a chicken at the door, and it will open..

Oh yeah! Just to add in for those who haven't seen the demon door in bowerstone cemetary (Or havne't gotten the game but are planning to)... there are like four or five chickens pecking around the patch of dirt in front of the door... that will obviously point out that you have to kick the chickens cause chickens are only meant to be kicked! Unless you can't be bothered to kick them in the first place...there are some who play through the main quest only...

the unknown42

Reaction score

okay, since no one can make up their minds about opening the Oakfield door, i checked 5 different Demon Door guides. and i've opened i this way on 4 accounts... Get someone to love you, take them in front of the door, it'll whine about not seeing love for so long, once it stops talking, you have to propose, and it'll say something along the lines of, "Oh! so love! Marvelous love!" then he'll open. inside the door is a house said to be created by wizards as a haven from the outside world. i had to pay 34K for it, and there is also a windmill. go to the windmill and open the chest for the legendary hammer: The Hammerthyst. **If you're already married, take your spouse to the door, wait for it to talk, then blow a kiss at the spouse.

Cain

Reaction score

ok this thread is old, nuff said and don't necro again

999thekevin

Reaction score

Velez;220118 said:

you need to kick a chicken to the demon door
then it'll open up

Status
Not open for further replies.