• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did i make a mistake?

Tayluh

Joely's Bish ;3
Reaction score
Did i make a mistake?

I just bought fable 2 early today, It should be shipped here sometime tommarow, Do you think i made a mistake? I've heard its SUPER buggy//Glitchy. Am i getting a good 'Bang for my buck'. Or did i just blow 30$ >:l​

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Did i make a mistake?

Its a very good game. I don't know where you heard that its really glitchy. It can be a bit slow at times but its good overall.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

I agree, but you should of just brought the G.O.T.Y. Edition.

it fixes most of the bugs.

Tayluh

Joely's Bish ;3
Reaction score

Just got it :) Really good game. The only bug i've encountered so far is the dissappearing train thingy. But thats not that big'a deal x3 Thanks guys.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

It does contain a few game breaking bugs, but other than that it's a great game. Good buy IMHO.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Just research the game breaking bugs, learn how to avoid them, and you'll be fine.

everlong11

Reaction score

tbh, you shouldn't have to play a game where you have to check each bit online to stop yourself getting a game ending bug... some people might not even have the internet to check, so i've gotta say thats awful on lionhead's part. Other than that it's an awsum game (second time round coz of the lady gray game ending glitch :'()

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That's very true, but what are you going to do? With any game that's as complicated as most of today's games are, the testers and programmers aren't going to be able to fix things, especially if there is a due date. You just have to live with the bugs and enjoy what you've got, and there is alot to enjoy about Fable 2.

everlong11

Reaction score

yes but if there are known bugs after they've released the game they should fix um in their patches rather than ignoring them. There is a lot to enjoy in fable 2 but if you experience a game ending glitch then it's a big waste of time and money unless the lionhead team think about their customers rather than their profit.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

I've never ran into any game breaking glitches. Maybe I'm just lucky or it is because I have xbox live and was able to get the updates?

everlong11

Reaction score

luck i think lol, i've had xbox live since i've had the game and no patches have been brought out to fix the glitch which ended my game which was known back before january

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

What glitch was that?

The only glitch I have encountered was the first time I did the first part of the Knothole Island quest, the quest never disappeared from my list, but I was able to continue on without any trouble.

everlong11

Reaction score

the lady gray glitch where u do a sub-mission between taking back a body part and the guy ignores you from then on...

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

everlong11;345787 said:
yes but if there are known bugs after they've released the game they should fix um in their patches rather than ignoring them. There is a lot to enjoy in fable 2 but if you experience a game ending glitch then it's a big waste of time and money unless the lionhead team think about their customers rather than their profit.

Sometimes, though, the bugs are unfixable, stemming from embedded code that is difficult to change. A fix would require the whole game to be remade. It's not so simple.

Tayluh

Joely's Bish ;3
Reaction score

Just played thru the whole game ^-^ Man that last scene was scary :/ But yeah, No glitchs/Bugs of any sort. Aside from the occasional lagg and the shortness of gameplay, its definitly a wonderfull game :3 highly reccomended.