• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you know...

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Sounds alot like the twin paradox and gravitational time dilation - the time difference experienced by the two bodies is due to the speed and relative gravitational exponents they experience - a faster body under more gravitational force ages quicker than one travelling slower under less force.

Yeah, only the fast body, moving around the Black Hole age less quickly, and essentially travel to the future. Or you can just fly at almost the speed of lght, for one week, and see the world 100 years in the future.

Nightwishes

Reaction score
Did you know that in the Middle Ages, writing with your left hand was punishable with death >_< i guess i would be dead then :|

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
How does he get back to early earth though? Spontaneous transportation through time?

No. Because at the begining of Earth I built my machine, thus enabling me to travel right back to the begining of time far away in 2043.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
No. Because at the begining of Earth I built my machine, thus enabling me to travel right back to the begining of time far away in 2043.
But humans didn't exist at the beginning of the earth, nor did they have the ability to make a time machine.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Hobbe travels back in time to the beginning of time only to find out that a cybernetic organism has also been sent back in time by his future self to prevent him from ever building the time machine.
Hmm...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
But humans didn't exist at the beginning of the earth, nor did they have the ability to make a time machine.

No, they didn't. But I went back to the beginning of Earth and brought the materials needed to create a Time Machine, able to do so because, when I get there my Time Machine I used to travel will exist and set the limit to how far back you can travel regarding your 'You can only travel back as far back as when the first Time Machine appeared' theory.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
No, they didn't. But I went back to the beginning of Earth and brought the materials needed to create a Time Machine, able to do so because, when I get there my Time Machine I used to travel will exist and set the limit to how far back you can travel regarding your 'You can only travel back as far back as when the first Time Machine appeared' theory.
How did you go back to the beginning of the earth in the first place then?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I... didn't say anything about time travel. /=|
I do think, though, that if tmiem travel is possible, you can go back to before when it was created. If you can at least time travel the time after it was created, why should that object somehow block going back to before it? I think that's silly.

Because time is constantly moving forward. The only reason you would be able to travel forward in time is by using time dilation to accelerate one end of the wormhole to make it so less time has passed on it's side, whilst the other side progresses normally. Step through the accelerated end, and you come out in the future. Step through the stationary end, and you come out in the past, but after you started accelerating the other end.