• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob

Reaction score
Me and my brother buyed Fable III yesterday. It's the limited edition and the shop gave us the pre-order only content for free *yay*
But my brother used all the codes on his account and I don't have the items on mine. That is very strange because with all other DLC of any other game even fable 2 if someone downloads something eveyone on the console gets it to, unless it's a recovered account.
So can Anyone help with this problem??

scallops

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the exact same problem...
Actually signed up to this forum solemnly to ask just the same question, haha.
Help us people!

Jakob

Reaction score
Edit*
All the DLC's work exept for the create a villager and the day one dlc please help !

David Dutton

Reaction score
Create a Villager is tied to the xbox live GAMER TAG. So even if you both play on the same console, ONLY the person who registered the code can use the create a villager

David Dutton

Reaction score
The other DLC is also tied to the GAMER TAG. So you would need to get it as well.. either via a code OR buy it with MS points...

With F3, most of the DLC is tied to your GAMER TAG and *NOT* your console. I'm not sure about future DLC... and I'm not sure about f3 PURCHASED DLC.

All I know is the "free" DLC you get with codes using F3 are tied to the gamer tag ONLY that registers it.

I have 2 360s, and I was able to download all the DLC onto both and use it on both... but anyone else in my house can not use my "free" DLC that I got from preordering, LCE, controller, book, etc.

Jakob

Reaction score
Still Jasper keeps telling me there are gifts for me , but there are no gifts.. Are those gifts invissible or what?

David Dutton

Reaction score
No he is bugged. Usually if u get another gift and open it , he stops that

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah, Jasper does that for me too...and he goes on and on about the Sanctuary shop even when there is nothing new in there :lol:

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
I wish he would shut up about the dog suit i will NEVER buy....:mad: But back to the topic. I can vouch for the dlc not working for other accounts. And there are a few games that are like this. Not many. The one company i notice this the most with is EA. They have ya sign into an ea account and all dlc is linked to that account. And once you link and ea account to a box account and sign into said ea account, you can't sign out of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.